Official Have a Seat Bitch Thread...

Bailey

where da fuck is that thread? What had happen? :mellow:

I can't quite remember but there's only a number of times you can be suspended before you get an automatic ban andlets face it...X had an aggresive sharp tongue.

That loon has also been banned. Meh/---/Notoverit

Meh is gone too! :unsure: and you don't know what happen?

Well I can't remember what warranted X's ban...

Are you surprised Meh is gone? The dude had issues that he tried passing onto others and the Mods grew sick of it. He got his final warning from Queen Angela but he paid no attention and still acted out.

Xternal was always coming for people when they weren't even talking to him or about him, personal attacks, the works - he got his 10th warning and automatic ban. It was his own fault, end of.

Meh or whatever the hell his name was that day would never learn, he would have ended up going out like Xternal, he didn't heed Angie's warning, so we gave him a one-way ticket to the Xone :shifty:

• Upvote 2

[quote name=Selita Jo ^_^' timestamp='1324576352' post='298423]

Xternal was always coming for people when they weren't even talking to him or about him, personal attacks, the works - he got his 10th warning and automatic ban. It was his own fault, end of.

Meh or whatever the hell his name was that day would never learn, he would have ended up going out like Xternal, he didn't heed Angie's warning, so we gave him a one-way ticket to the Xone :shifty:

Well I can't remember what warranted X's ban...

Are you surprised Meh is gone? The dude had issues that he tried passing onto others and the Mods grew sick of it. He got his final warning from Queen Angela but he paid no attention and still acted out.

I'm sitting over here like Cee-Lo Green "now ain't that sum shit" :mellow: