Does Anyone Own A Pet....

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

Yeah cats are for ppl who travel a lot or basically have no time but still want a pet...a dog requires a lot of attention, they constantly wanna be with you...I damn near can't take a ceap without P!nk waiting for me by the bathroom door

cats are for people who like independent animals....

dogs, you gotta train them... soo many social issues they have to follow.. it's like having a child for 10+/- years.. LOL

tho.. the night crazies with the cats drive me up the wall :lmao: fucking meowing like something's choking em...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cats go beserk at night and jump on you when you're trying to sleep... they have those crazy five minutes where they run around the house at warp speed :lmao: I remember my childhood cat used to do that... there were dirty pawprints on the back of the leather sofa and she wouldn't let you near her :lmao:

cats are for people who like independent animals....

dogs, you gotta train them... soo many social issues they have to follow.. it's like having a child for 10+/- years.. LOL

tho.. the night crazies with the cats drive me up the wall :lmao: fucking meowing like something's choking em...

Cats creep me out...you never know what they're thinking...I got goosebumps just thinking bout it...blatin knows how I feel about cats...in Iraq them bitches look like dogs...the stories I could tell y'all about me on night patrols and cats...smh

Cats creep me out...you never know what they're thinking...I got goosebumps just thinking bout it...blatin knows how I feel about cats...in Iraq them bitches look like dogs...the stories I could tell y'all about me on night patrols and cats...smh

:lmao:

http://theoatmeal.com/misc/frame/cat_kill

Sleep.. :filenails:

I think it would be hard to put a dog on my schedule.. I work from 8:30p to 7:30a Sunday thru Wednesday..

not necessarily.. the dog will follow the schedule you put it on.. i recommend taking a vacation... like a week for the first week... and working on a schedule... tho it'll be hard

I will probably go with Spring.

be sure this is what you want shawn...dogs are honestly like kids...with the shots and check ups and what not...we got diddy and p!nk insurance, just for a visit to the vet can run you $100 easily

be sure this is what you want shawn...dogs are honestly like kids...with the shots and check ups and what not...we got diddy and p!nk insurance, just for a visit to the vet can run you $100 easily

I had a pit before I moved down here.. I've also been to the vet before when she got sick..

Archived