Do you like gay clubs?

Xtraordinary Xternal

once a month we agreed to go to the gay club with our lesbian friends... they haven't kept up with the deal since we went twice without them...

gay clubs are good cuz i can actually touch my bf... compared to str8... but at the same time, I'm on high-alert..

we normally stay home and drink there... cheaper and safer (no DUIs or accidents)

once a month we agreed to go to the gay club with our lesbian friends... they haven't kept up with the deal since we went twice without them...

gay clubs are good cuz i can actually touch my bf... compared to str8... but at the same time, I'm on high-alert..

we normally stay home and drink there... cheaper and safer (no DUIs or accidents)

I'm over lesbians fuck them

I have much more fun hanging out with my friends and drinking than going to clubs now. And it is SOOO much cheaper than paying for overpriced club drinks

Archived