Vacation Advice

Angela

So, to celebrate my 25th birthday I have decided to go Spain. I am going to spend half of my time in Madrid and the other half in Barcelona. What are some sites would you say are a must see if you were to go?

I have already booked my ticket and my hotels, so I'm truly excited but I want to make sure I'm not leaving anything out; however, my ass is on a budget lol.

:lol: I've saved my money. This is my first vacation since graduating college and working, so I decided to make it special. I've always wanted to go. Regardless, I'm gonna be broke when this trip is done :lol:

aw well congrats to you then ^_^ you deserve it :wink: go find yourself a sexy spanish man :shifty:

hunny you are going to Europe!

you need to get dick down by some european schlong!

aw well congrats to you then ^_^ you deserve it :wink: go find yourself a sexy spanish man :shifty:

It's funny because ALL of my friends have suggested I go have a fling :lol:

and by the sound of it

you aint opposin it! :filenails:

Well I'm single :lol:

Will you be alone?

Yes. I do however have an emergency contact in Madrid. My boss has a friend who lives there and we exchanged our contact information in the event something happens to me :lol:

Make some sort of itenary, I know you're smart enough to do that, check out the local fun spots, always bring something back that is unique and you can only get there, something to remember Spain by, get plenty of local cuisine. You chose Spain, why? You could have gone to London, or Brazil, so ask yourself why Spain.

Make some sort of itenary, I know you're smart enough to do that, check out the local fun spots, always bring something back that is unique and you can only get there, something to remember Spain by, get plenty of local cuisine. You chose Spain, why? You could have gone to London, or Brazil, so ask yourself why Spain.

London has never appealed to me. And after four and a half years of studying the language in high school and college and using it at my workplace, I've always wanted to visit. Something about the culture appeals to me. I've been searching like crazy. I also know about the dangers of pickpockets in Barcelona, so I will be very careful with what I take with me when I'm out.

:o You're going to Barcelona?? One of my great-grandfathers came from there! Have fun, Ms. Angie! ^_^

Sites to see[The Big 5]:

La Sagrada Familia

La Pedrera Casa Mila

Barcelona FC Museum

Picasso Museum

The Magic Fountain of Montjuic

These should be fairly priced and I hope not too far from your hotel :asham: Need much else, just let me know ^_^

I can't believe you aren't stopping in London for a day or two :(

Funnily enough I haven't been to Spain but I heard Barcelona is amazing, beach, nightlife, beautiful city! I hope you have an amazing time :)

No but you have been to France, all up inside France :filenails:

I can't believe you aren't stopping in London for a day or two :(

Funnily enough I haven't been to Spain but I heard Barcelona is amazing, beach, nightlife, beautiful city! I hope you have an amazing time :)

I'm on a tight budget. I'm hoping that next year I might try Italy so I may be stopping by ;) I know some people there, so at least rooming wouldn't be an issue :lol:

:o You're going to Barcelona?? One of my great-grandfathers came from there! Have fun, Ms. Angie! ^_^

Sites to see[The Big 5]:

La Sagrada Familia

La Pedrera Casa Mila

Barcelona FC Museum

Picasso Museum

The Magic Fountain of Montjuic

These should be fairly priced and I hope not too far from your hotel :asham: Need much else, just let me know ^_^

Thank you! I heard lots of great things about Barcelona and I don't really have a set itinerary, but I'm making notes of this.

The only set thing I have planned is that I will be having my birthday dinner at el Botin :lol:

Thank you! I heard lots of great things about Barcelona and I don't really have a set itinerary, but I'm making notes of this.

The only set thing I have planned is that I will be having my birthday dinner at el Botin :lol:

you might find you a Spaniard that doesn't speak anything but Kink and put yo back out :clapping: :clapping:

Archived