Storm and Phoenix beating bitches asses in Marvel vs Capcom 3

JoeJoe

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you telling me Wolverisus isn't an A-lister.. :blink: He's been around since the beginning of time and has made appearances in every damn comic possible! :lmao: He's arguably the most recognized and popular comic book figure of all time! And death @ you mentioning lessors like Silver Surfer and Thor..I love the Silver Surfer though, but he is not more popular than Wolverisus! :lmao:

Wolverrine is not the most popular. Superman, Spiderman and Batman all have him beat, and he came around in the 70s. Batman, Supes and Wonder Womanlina have been around since the 40s. :blush:

Wolverrine is not the most popular. Superman, Spiderman and Batman all have him beat, and he came around in the 70s. Batman, Supes and Wonder Womanlina have been around since the 40s. :blush:

Wolverine is FAR FAR more popular in EVERY medium than Wonder Woman is now. Movies, comics, video games. Wonder Woman may have been around longer but she is only popular out of nostalgia now. Her comic sales suck she hasnt been able to get a movie for decades they all fall apart. Wolverine has been in 4 major motion picture hits this past decade. He is on every Superhero team marvel has incuding the Avengers and the Xmen.

Even thor got a movie before Wonder Woman!

detail.jpg

Wolverine is FAR FAR more popular in EVERY medium than Wonder Woman is now. Movies, comics, video games. Wonder Woman may have been around longer but she is only popular out of nostalgia now. Her comic sales suck she hasnt been able to get a movie for decades they all fall apart. Wolverine has been in 4 major motion picture hits this past decade. He is on every Superhero team marvel has incuding the Avengers and the Xmen.Even thor got a movie before Wonder Woman!

detail.jpg

-_-

And one reason I couldn't stand Wolverine growing up because EVERYONE loved him.. :rolleyes: Even my mom.. :lol:

OMG!! I just got my fucking LIFE!! SNATCH SUB-ZERO OUT THE FUCKING GAME KRATOS..HE'S GONNA SNATCH ALL OF THEM OWT! IF HE BEATING GODS, THEN THE MORTALS HAVE NO FUCKING CHANCE!

013.gif

Do we have an X-Men thread at this forum cause I heard Prof X had to stop Storm from killing Phoenix :o