Storm and Phoenix beating bitches asses in Marvel vs Capcom 3

JoeJoe

Marvel just took the most powerful telepath and made her even more powerful with the phoenix force. I guess thats why she gets so much hate from fans of lesser mutants. :rolleyes:

I love Storm too but Jean could do telepathic mind blast and take storm out. And if she were a bitch she's make Storm think she was in a shoe box and Storm would hyperventilate and choke herself blue.

professor X trained cyclops and storm from an early age to deflect mental attacks... He trained storm to do it because the shadow king was so pressed to have storm under his control.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

professor X trained cyclops and storm from an early age to deflect mental attacks... He trained storm to do it because the shadow king was so pressed to have storm under his control.

Even if this is true Jean is also the most powerful telekinetic on the planet as well. She just rip storm in half. :dance::dance::dance:

Jean Grey really doesn't even need to be Phoenix to beat Storm. She is pretty much the most powerful telepath in Marvel. She can just shut off Storm's mind with just her Jean Grey powers alone.

When your favs die they stay dead. When jean gray dies, she does not.

no bitch Storm has the abilities to block powerful psychics such as that whore Jean and Prof X :rolleyes:

"I call upon the torrential rain of south africa to wash you away from this place"

I imagine if her and thor got into a fight... those long winded summons would be epic!

She already beat Thor's ass :coffee:

JoeJoe let's not.... not today JoeJoe... not today :mellow:

Um lets :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...