Storm and Phoenix beating bitches asses in Marvel vs Capcom 3

JoeJoe

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly...In the world of superheroes she is....wait a minute Xie...She is kinda C-list if Spider-man/Wolverine/Hulk,etc. are A listers I guess....

Maybe B minus list. Wonder-Man is a c lister or maybe a d lister. :whistle:

That bitch is a c-lister.. :coffee: If you're not Roguesus Christ, Wolverine, Stormsus, Captain America, Spiderman, etc..then you are a lessor.. :coffee:

That bitch is a c-lister.. :coffee: If you're not Roguesus Christ, Wolverine, Stormsus, Captain America, Spiderman, etc..then you are a lessor.. :coffee:

Silver Surfer, Fantastic Four, the Hulk, Thor, etc. are A-listers. When Wolverine's movies make as amuch as Iron-Man's we'll talk Hot Ass. :coffee:

My favorites are Z-Listers..."The New Warriors"...But its okay. Its all okay. :dance:

Silver Surfer, Fantastic Four, the Hulk, Thor, etc. are A-listers. When Wolverine's movies make as amuch as Iron-Man's we'll talk Hot Ass. :coffee:

My favorites are Z-Listers..."The New Warriors"...But its okay. Its all okay. :dance:

Are you telling me Wolverisus isn't an A-lister.. :blink: He's been around since the beginning of time and has made appearances in every damn comic possible! :lmao: He's arguably the most recognized and popular comic book figure of all time! And death @ you mentioning lessors like Silver Surfer and Thor..I love the Silver Surfer though, but he is not more popular than Wolverisus! :lmao:

Are you telling me Wolverisus isn't an A-lister.. :blink: He's been around since the beginning of time and has made appearances in every damn comic possible! :lmao: He's arguably the most recognized and popular comic book figure of all time! And death @ you mentioning lessors like Silver Surfer and Thor..I love the Silver Surfer though, but he is not more popular than Wolverisus! :lmao:

Wolverine is A list... dont sleep on dc though :coffee:

DC A list

Super flop

Batman

Wonder Woman

Flash

Cat Woman

Wolverine is A list... dont sleep on dc though :coffee:

DC A list

Super flop

Batman

Wonder Woman

Flash

Cat Woman

Oh , I ain't sleeping on DC..I prefer Marvel, but I can't bet against Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman! They are the big three! :dance: I see why the lessor ones are mad..I would be mad to if I wasn't a legend like them.. :dance: