Storm and Phoenix beating bitches asses in Marvel vs Capcom 3

JoeJoe

and a comic book nerd :blush:

Not anymore..that's Kidfresh now.. :umm:

Do we have an X-Men thread at this forum cause I heard Prof X had to stop Storm from killing Phoenix :o

Yeah, Kidfresh made one..use the search option.. :sigh:

But anyway, I NEED TO KNOW IF THE WEATHER WITCH WAS GOING TO KILL PHOENIX! :o :o :o :o

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Storm cannot or would not ever beat Jean grey let alone Phoenix :rolleyes:

Should could beat jean grey... (she wasn't a powerful telepath which is why she would always faint in the cartoon) and give phoenix a run for her money... Storms powers can be used in nasty ways... one time she stopped someone from breathing because she can control the air... of course phoenix can survive without air but... storm could slow her down a lil if she really had to... :blush:

Should could beat jean grey... (she wasn't a powerful telepath which is why she would always faint in the cartoon) and give phoenix a run for her money... Storms powers can be used in nasty ways... one time she stopped someone from breathing because she can control the air... of course phoenix can survive without air but... storm could slow her down a lil if she really had to... :blush:

No one is denying the weather witch isn't a bad bitch..but I need receipts on her fucking with the Phoenix..

The comic book counts, the cartoon don't...That choose to weaken Jean in those things. These are jean's powers...She is the strongest character in the Marvel universe.

http://x-men.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Phoenix

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Known Powers: Like Jean Grey-Summers, the Dark Phoenix used telepathy and telekinesis, but at a much higher level. She was able to rearrange the molecular structure of matter and fly at supersonic speeds. Using the Phoenix Force, she could travel through hyperspace and destroy Shi'ar battlecruisers with little effort.

Known Abilities: Because Phoenix was linked to Jean's psyche, she maintained a psychic link with Cyclops.

Strength Level: As Jean Grey-Summers, the Phoenix possessed the normal human strength of a woman of her age, height, and build who engaged in moderate regular exercise. Using her cosmic powers and telekinesis, Phoenix could lift an unknown amount, probably in the range of thousands of tons.

Powers: Jean is able to levatiate with her mind in hand, here telepath powers are very powerful she can use telekniess and telepath to focus on people, as well as grentae psyche bolts in fire out her hand and mind jean is a class 5 muntant second to professor in telepath and telekiness. when jean power get uncontrol she turn to some thing that is stronger than professor and galactus phoenix it was said she phoenix jean grey was the second strongest marvel under eternity, phoenix can control the solar sysem, eat numberous of star ,destroy the planet with one thought, turn her enemys to ash, fire of a god,in comic powers. When jean grey came to her sences she became some thing eternity could not beat WHITE PHOENIX OF THE CROWN THE STRONGEST IN THE MARVEL HISTORY GALACTUS COULD NOT BEAT NOR APOCALYPSE OR ETERNTY. Death said it its slef white phoenix is the strongest in marvel history white phoenix power are GOD LEVEL TELEKNIESS, CAN MOVE PLANETS, DESTROY THE UNVIRSE WITH ONE BLOW, CREATE GOG FIRE, TELEPATH STRONGER THAN PROFESSOR X, PSYCHE BEAM ,PHOENIX RAY, MIND FIRE, PHOENIX FORCE,GOD FORCE, TURN HER ENEMYS TO ASH WITH A BLOW,PHOENIX MIND, PHOENIX BLOT. WHITE CROWN BLAST, COSMIC RAY, DARK PHOENIX RAY, SOLAR SYSTEM BOMB, CONTROL TIME. CONTROL MATTER, CONTROL SPACE SPELL CHECK YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

The comic book counts, the cartoon don't...That choose to weaken Jean in those things. These are jean's powers...She is the strongest character in the Marvel universe.

http://x-men.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Phoenix

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Known Powers: Like Jean Grey-Summers, the Dark Phoenix used telepathy and telekinesis, but at a much higher level. She was able to rearrange the molecular structure of matter and fly at supersonic speeds. Using the Phoenix Force, she could travel through hyperspace and destroy Shi'ar battlecruisers with little effort.

Known Abilities: Because Phoenix was linked to Jean's psyche, she maintained a psychic link with Cyclops.

Strength Level: As Jean Grey-Summers, the Phoenix possessed the normal human strength of a woman of her age, height, and build who engaged in moderate regular exercise. Using her cosmic powers and telekinesis, Phoenix could lift an unknown amount, probably in the range of thousands of tons.

Powers: Jean is able to levatiate with her mind in hand, here telepath powers are very powerful she can use telekniess and telepath to focus on people, as well as grentae psyche bolts in fire out her hand and mind jean is a class 5 muntant second to professor in telepath and telekiness. when jean power get uncontrol she turn to some thing that is stronger than professor and galactus phoenix it was said she phoenix jean grey was the second strongest marvel under eternity, phoenix can control the solar sysem, eat numberous of star ,destroy the planet with one thought, turn her enemys to ash, fire of a god,in comic powers. When jean grey came to her sences she became some thing eternity could not beat WHITE PHOENIX OF THE CROWN THE STRONGEST IN THE MARVEL HISTORY GALACTUS COULD NOT BEAT NOR APOCALYPSE OR ETERNTY. Death said it its slef white phoenix is the strongest in marvel history white phoenix power are GOD LEVEL TELEKNIESS, CAN MOVE PLANETS, DESTROY THE UNVIRSE WITH ONE BLOW, CREATE GOG FIRE, TELEPATH STRONGER THAN PROFESSOR X, PSYCHE BEAM ,PHOENIX RAY, MIND FIRE, PHOENIX FORCE,GOD FORCE, TURN HER ENEMYS TO ASH WITH A BLOW,PHOENIX MIND, PHOENIX BLOT. WHITE CROWN BLAST, COSMIC RAY, DARK PHOENIX RAY, SOLAR SYSTEM BOMB, CONTROL TIME. CONTROL MATTER, CONTROL SPACE SPELL CHECK YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

I AM FIRE AND LIFE INCARNATE! I AM THE PHOENIX!!!

2uppe6t.jpg

my team of four were ice man, wolverine, storm, and jean grey :wub:

Jean Grey really doesn't even need to be Phoenix to beat Storm. She is pretty much the most powerful telepath in Marvel. She can just shut off Storm's mind with just her Jean Grey powers alone.

When your favs die they stay dead. When jean gray dies, she does not.

Jean Grey really doesn't even need to be Phoenix to beat Storm. She is pretty much the most powerful telepath in Marvel. She can just shut off Storm's mind with just her Jean Grey powers alone.

Snatch them Nuk!! Yes, she will rise like the Phoenix.. :excited:

I chose Jean for her empathic abilities.. :excited:

I think Jean can keep the powers of the Phoenix(even in the X-men legends, she could resurrect a dead character :dance: )..

Marvel just took the most powerful telepath and made her even more powerful with the phoenix force. I guess thats why she gets so much hate from fans of lesser mutants. :rolleyes:

I love Storm too but Jean could do telepathic mind blast and take storm out. And if she were a bitch she's make Storm think she was in a shoe box and Storm would hyperventilate and choke herself blue.

Marvel just took the most powerful telepath and made her even more powerful with the phoenix force. I guess thats why she gets so much hate from fans of lesser mutants. :rolleyes:

I love Storm too but Jean could do telepathic mind blast and take storm out. And if she were a bitch she's make Storm think she was in a shoe box and Storm would hyperventilate and choke herself blue.

I chose Jean for her empathic abilities.. :excited:

Well Charlesus Xavier and Magnesus knew Jean was "special" even as a kid..A bitch that can move objects with her mind and a telepath(deadly combination)..death @ Prof X putting psychic barriers on Jeansus mind because if the bitch really wanted to fuck with people, she could very well do it.. :coffee: I hated the way they portrayed her in the cartoons..She's a level 5 mutant..not some side bitch.. :coffee: The best thing they did for her was to make her the PHOENIX! :coffee:

Scott.. :blush:

Jean could also use her telekinisis to to tear Storm in half. I think her biggest problem in Marvel would be either Magneto cause he wears that mask or Firestar cause she is a level 5 mutant and her electromagnetic waves scramble up a telepaths power.

-------------------------------------

On rare occasion, Firestar has demonstrated the ability to disrupt the psionic powers of others using her own power (namely, Emma Frost,[9] Empath,[11] and the Darkling)[39].

The nature of Firestar's power grants her the capacity for large-scale destruction. However, she typically limits how much of her own power she accesses for fear of permanently damaging the planet, its atmosphere and electromagnetic field. In space, she is far less inhibited, and can access greater levels of ambient electromagnetic energy to fuel her powers. She easily produced an attack that injured Garthan Saal when he possessed the energy of the entire Nova Corps,[40] and also used her enhanced abilities to power a massive Shi'ar interstellar transport gate with very little effort.[41]

Jean could also use her telekinisis to to tear Storm in half. I think her biggest problem in Marvel would be either Magneto cause he wears that mask or Firestar cause she is a level 5 mutant and her electromagnetic waves scramble up a telepaths power.

-------------------------------------

On rare occasion, Firestar has demonstrated the ability to disrupt the psionic powers of others using her own power (namely, Emma Frost,[9] Empath,[11] and the Darkling)[39].

The nature of Firestar's power grants her the capacity for large-scale destruction. However, she typically limits how much of her own power she accesses for fear of permanently damaging the planet, its atmosphere and electromagnetic field. In space, she is far less inhibited, and can access greater levels of ambient electromagnetic energy to fuel her powers. She easily produced an attack that injured Garthan Saal when he possessed the energy of the entire Nova Corps,[40] and also used her enhanced abilities to power a massive Shi'ar interstellar transport gate with very little effort.[41]

Death @ Firestar being a level 5 mutant..I wouldn't have thought..I know Iceman is.. B) I actually loved Firestar on Spiderman and his amazing friends.. B)

:lmao: There are plenty of them though.. <_<

I love Ororo Monroe though.. :blush: The Weather Witch! The Rain Goddess!

The bitch is so powerful that she summons her powers.. B):lmao: And at times, she does to much.. :lmao:

"I call upon the torrential rain of south africa to wash you away from this place"

I imagine if her and thor got into a fight... those long winded summons would be epic!