The DL mechanic

Xtraordinary Xternal

I would never fuck a friends man..

If that person was my REAL friend they would tell me he wanted to fuck.. I would drop the boyfriend after that...

Why not? we going under ur rules... as a friend you should let me fuck your man because if I'm single and not attached its not cheating... <_< Hes the cheater though since hes attached to you in a romantic way. :cheers:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why not? we going under ur rules... as a friend you should let me fuck your man because if I'm single and not attached its not cheating... <_< Hes the cheater though since hes attached to you in a romantic way. :cheers:

You're right.. You are not cheating but as a friend you shouldn't out of respect for me..

If a guy plans on cheating, nothing can stop him.. If no one wants him because he is with someone he will just lie to get what he wants..

When been through this dayz...

I don't cheat..

Shawn you know ME ..Im one of the few on the board that dont have a problem with what you do.Me and you have sat up here and LAUGHED at the backlash from members you receive from sleeping with involved/married men. You keep them HEATED :lmao:

BUT

My only slight issue with your views on this is thats its confusing and kinda odd. I guess its weird to see you always put down cheaters when you play a role in cheaters,cheating. It makes no sense to me.

You're right.. You are not cheating but as a friend you shouldn't out of respect for me..

If a guy plans on cheating, nothing can stop him.. If no one wants him because he is with someone he will just lie to get what he wants..

Your reaction... kinda shows that you do on some level believe that the other person is responsible too... if you think he disrespected u... because what did he do to disrespect u if its not considered cheating on his part by ur standards.... :whistle:

Shawn you know ME ..Im one of the few on the board that dont have a problem with what you do.Me and you have sat up here and LAUGHED at the backlash from members you receive from sleeping with involved/married men. You keep them HEATED :lmao:

BUT

My only slight issue with your views on this is thats its confusing and kinda odd. I guess its weird to see you always put down cheaters when you play a role in cheaters,cheating. It makes no sense to me.

Yall are not understanding that the man made up his mind to cheat..

If everyone turned him down because he is involved he will just lie..

Why do you think married men take off their wedding ring??

No I don't...lol

Dayz cheats.. I've slept with cheaters..

I would never cheat.

You sleeping with cheaters isnt exactly a nice thing either. It morally WRONG either way you look at it.

You cant say CHEATING is wrong but being the "side piece" isnt. Your presence is enabling cheating to happen.

If you have no problem with what you do..OWN it...thats all I ask.

Just like a hooker will be like "yeah..im a hooker and yeah its trifling..so da fuck what,I make my paper?". She's OWNING it and not making excuses or tryna deflect her role in this immoral act. You do for some reason.

Your reaction... kinda shows that you do on some level believe that the other person is responsible too... if you think he disrespected u... because what did he do to disrespect u if its not considered cheating on his part by ur standards.... :whistle:

I guess you missed the part of me saying I would never sleep with someone's man that I know..

That's like my man secretly using crack and my friend is selling it to him...

Yall are not understanding that the man made up his mind to cheat..

If everyone turned him down because he is involved he will just lie..

Why do you think married men take off their wedding ring??

Its a different scenario when a man lies about being single but you are aware they are involved so the example you gave doesnt apply to you at all. You go into it with the full knowledge that he's a cheating man thats about to make you his sex toy. :lol:

You sleeping with cheaters isnt exactly a nice thing either. It morally WRONG either way you look at it.

You cant say CHEATING is wrong but being the "side piece" isnt. Your presence is enabling cheating to happen.

If you have no problem what you do..OWN it...thats all I ask.

Just like a hooker will be like "yeah..im a hooker and yeah its trifling..so da fuck what,I make my paper?". She's OWNING it and not making excuses or tryna deflect her role in this immoral act. You do for some reason.

I already owned it plenty of times.. LOL

BOth of you are still skipping over a man lying to cheat...

Its a different scenario when a man lies about being single but you are aware they are involved so the example you gave doesnt apply to you at all. You go into it with the full knowledge that he's a cheating man thats about to make you his sex toy. :lol:

It's not a different scenario because the man is still going to cheat..

You're just looking for someone to blame beside your man...

Well I think imma just stop speaking to him... oh well it was fun while it lasted... he doesn't seem crazy... I don't need another stalker (I had a real one) year or two ago and that wasn't fun at all.

You see? Something about you brings the crazy out in people :lol:

I want an honest opinion: would you be bothered if your bf was doing the same thing?

I already owned it plenty of times.. LOL

BOth of you are still skipping over a man lying to cheat...

YOU play a part tho..thats what you are missing. Im not saying you owe his broad anything but you try so hard to deflect EVERYTHING on the "lying cheating man"..when its ppl like you waiting in the wings allowing him to cheat.You're not a kid..he's not making you sleep with him.

YOU play a part tho..thats what you are missing. Im not saying you owe his broad anything but you try so hard to deflect EVERYTHING on the "lying cheating man"..when its ppl like you waiting in the wings allowing him to cheat.You're not a kid..he's not making you sleep with him.

That doesn't make any sense..

In his mind he already cheated before he slept with anyone.. Doesn't matter if he told the truth or lied.. HE is the ONLY one stepping outside of his relationship for something else..

I never raped anyone.

I never forced myself on anyone.

The cheater is the one doing the hunting...

Any way.. It's way pass my bedtime..

It's not a different scenario because the man is still going to cheat..

You're just looking for someone to blame beside your man...

Not. at. all :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Anybody who knows me will tell you that I believe when a person find out their man is cheating you suppose to pop yo MAN in the fucking head..cuz he's the one that stepped out on you. I've NEVER understood bitches wanting to fight the other woman. :blink: She has no obligation to you but the only reason Im pin pointing you is because you have this "cheaters aint shit" attitudde when you are SLEEPING WITH CHEATERS,Blatin! :lol: What are you not getting? It would be different if you didnt have such a strong opinion about cheaters but you're one of the main members who DOES and its odd.

That doesn't make any sense..

In his mind he already cheated before he slept with anyone.. Doesn't matter if he told the truth or lied.. HE is the ONLY one stepping outside of his relationship for something else..

I never raped anyone.

I never forced myself on anyone.

The cheater is the one doing the hunting...

Any way.. It's way pass my bedtime..

Continue to deflect and BLAME him for everything. You are grown too ...you dont HAVE to sleep with a married man..there are plenty of 'singles' out here. What you do is OPTIONAL its not mandatory.

Not. at. all :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Anybody who knows me will tell you that I believe when a person find out their man is cheating you suppose to pop yo MAN in the fucking head..cuz he's the one that stepped out on you. I've NEVER understood bitches wanting to fight the other woman. :blink: She has no obligation to you but the only reason Im pin pointing you is because you have this "cheaters aint shit" attitudde when you are SLEEPING WITH CHEATERS,Blatin! :lol: What are you not getting? It would be different if you didnt have such a strong opinion about cheaters but you're one of the main members who DOES and its odd.

And I've said time and time again that it's only sex.. I'm not looking to get involved with them...

And people will pop their men in the head and still stay with them.. :crazy:

Continue to deflect and BLAME him for everything. You are grown too ...you dont HAVE to sleep with a married man..there are plenty of 'singles' out here. What you do is OPTIONAL its not mandatory.

IF he didn't cheat..... You know the rest.. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Good nite..

And people will pop their men in the head and still stay with them.. :crazy:

So what????..thats not your problem.

It takes two ppl two tango so that means BOTH parties are WRONG in participating in infidelity acts.

You're always so ready to down cheaters...why???? Where is that coming from?

Blatin, I believe their point is: If you sleep with someone knowing that they are involved, you're are just as guilty and morally corrupt as the person doing the cheating. You're being single doesn't abdicate you of the responsibility of keeping your legs closed to married men <neneleakes>

Archived