The DL mechanic

Xtraordinary Xternal

So what????..thats not your problem.

It takes two ppl two tango so that means BOTH parties are WRONG in participating in infidelity acts.

You're always so ready to down cheaters...why???? Where is that coming from?

It's that weak attitude I don't like....

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blatin, I believe their point is: If you sleep with someone knowing that they are involved, you're are just as guilty and morally corrupt as the person doing the cheating. You're being single doesn't abdicate you of the responsibility of keeping your legs closed to married men.

Its not even that...he's too hard and sooo critical of cheaters as if he's some saint but yet you're enabling these cheaters ways that you hate soooo much? :blink:

Blatin, I believe their point is: If you sleep with someone knowing that they are involved, you're are just as guilty and morally corrupt as the person doing the cheating. You're being single doesn't abdicate you of the responsibility of keeping your legs closed to married men <neneleakes>

I'm not involved with anyone nor am I connected to the person he is on.. How am I guilty???

It's that weak attitude I don't like....

You're just "the sex" on the side...so why should YOU care!!! Thats what I was referring to. Im not saying the bitch should stay with him..I saying why do you give a fuck what that bitch does...?? Thats her stupidity. You're too concerned with what SHE should do.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Its not even that...he's too hard and sooo critical of cheaters as if he's some saint but yet you're enabling these cheaters ways that you hate soooo much? :blink:

I see what you're saying. That would be like me saying, "I hate crackheads.", yet I'm a drug dealer.

I'm not involved with anyone nor am I connected to the person he is on.. How am I guilty???

Because you walk around with this "CHEATERS AINT SHIT" sign. But then lay down with them. :wacko:

As I said before Blatin do you..I dont care..its nothing but love big bro but you're views are so twisted and thats why its confusing to everyone.

Its like a hooker saying "Tricks aint shit..they nasty and pay bitches money to fuck" but yet she's a hooker thats taking their cash and fucking them. You see how silly that sounds?

For the last few weeks I been getting work done on my car at this shop.... The guy that works on my car seems suspect... He flirts with me HARD and actually played beyonce in the shop his co worker told him to turn that shit off since he always playing her music... :shifty: Hes not fem... at all he texts me too asking when we gonna go out and get a drink its a lil crazy I told my boyfriend about it... naturally he doesn't like it... "you just come here for me its nothing wrong with your car" one of the things he said to me... When we first met I didn't flirt with him at all I did start to flirt back though... Hes really attractive and kinda aggressive... the eye contact is crazy... hes about 6'2 brown skin kinda resembles a darker skin version of method man.... A friend went to the shop being a nosey mess and told me that I should stay away from him because he might get me in trouble. :asham: Maybe I can use him...to get my car fixed for cheap... lol not sure if we should stop texting or not... should I stop talking and going there or continue to use him...?

go ahead and your next thread will be :um my bf broke up with me" :filenails::rolleyes:

Because you walk around with this "CHEATERS AINT SHIT" sign. But then lay down with them. :wacko:

As I said before Blatin do you..I dont care..its nothing but love big bro but you're views are so twisted and thats why its confusing to everyone.

Its like a hooker saying "Tricks aint shit..they nasty and pay bitches money to fuck" but yet she's a hooker thats taking their cash and fucking them. You see how silly that sounds?

I we shall agree to disagree ...

I'm taking my twisted mind to sleep.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I told you I was different from everyone else.. lol

I we shall agree to disagree ...

I'm taking my twisted mind to sleep.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I told you I was different from everyone else.. lol

In that instance ...its not cute. It makes you look like a complete deluded hypocrite.

You're starting to look like of alot of the ppl you talk about on the board,my friend. :lol:

You see? Something about you brings the crazy out in people :lol:

I want an honest opinion: would you be bothered if your bf was doing the same thing?

Well the stalker thing wasn't my fault I never lead the dude on he was a neighbor that used to write me sexually explicit letters about what he was going to do to me and put it in my mail box. He knew when I left for work and got back I could feel him looking at me thru his window it was really crazy he did all this while living with his boyfriend!

Due to what my boyfriend does he has alot of fans people who like him.. locally (he sings) I'm used to it he doesn't flirt with people back... I cussed out this old nasty man on facebook because some of his pm messages were getting out of hand. LOL I wouldn't say I'm a jealous person... that day I was annoyed with something else and just went in on that dude... I do trust him fully and he knows that with me I would do the right thing if it came down to it.... we been together for awhile we consider each other bestfriends so we talk about who trying to do what without feeling strange about it... I can't spend too much energy on what if's....

Well the stalker thing wasn't my fault I never lead the dude on he was a neighbor that used to write me sexually explicit letters about what he was going to do to me and put it in my mail box. He knew when I left for work and got back I could feel him looking at me thru his window it was really crazy he did all this while living with his boyfriend!

Due to what my boyfriend does he has alot of fans people who like him.. locally (he sings) I'm used to it he doesn't flirt with people back... I cussed out this old nasty man on facebook because some of his pm messages were getting out of hand. LOL I wouldn't say I'm a jealous person... that day I was annoyed with something else and just went in on that dude... I do trust him fully and he knows that with me I would do the right thing if it came down to it.... we been together for awhile we consider each other bestfriends so we talk about who trying to do what without feeling strange about it... I can't spend too much energy on what if's....

Hell naw at that stalker. Not cute in the least :mellow:

Aww that sounds sweet ^_^

Archived