The DL mechanic

Xtraordinary Xternal

For the last few weeks I been getting work done on my car at this shop.... The guy that works on my car seems suspect... He flirts with me HARD and actually played beyonce in the shop his co worker told him to turn that shit off since he always playing her music... :shifty: Hes not fem... at all he texts me too asking when we gonna go out and get a drink its a lil crazy I told my boyfriend about it... naturally he doesn't like it... "you just come here for me its nothing wrong with your car" one of the things he said to me... When we first met I didn't flirt with him at all I did start to flirt back though... Hes really attractive and kinda aggressive... the eye contact is crazy... hes about 6'2 brown skin kinda resembles a darker skin version of method man.... A friend went to the shop being a nosey mess and told me that I should stay away from him because he might get me in trouble. :asham: Maybe I can use him...to get my car fixed for cheap... lol not sure if we should stop texting or not... should I stop talking and going there or continue to use him...?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His prices to fix things are good everyone gets "used" in one form or another not like hes fixing shit for free.

You shouldn't lead people on either ... anyway it sounds like you're looking for an excuse to keep seeing him

You shouldn't lead people on either ... anyway it sounds like you're looking for an excuse to keep seeing him

Why not? I like to lead people on sometimes...might be bad but atleast I'm honest about it.. my boyfriend knows I like to tell people "NO" anyway... Maybe... I wouldn't take it any further than flirting I would never cheat on my hubby I just like the little game sometimes. My friend thinks judging by his look and mannerisms I might really be tempted but I have self control...

Why not? I like to lead people on sometimes...might be bad but atleast I'm honest about it.. my boyfriend knows I like to tell people "NO" anyway... Maybe... I wouldn't take it any further than flirting I would never cheat on my hubby I just like the little game sometimes. My friend thinks judging by his look and mannerisms I might really be tempted but I have self control...

Ok... so why make this thread? Sounds like your mind is made up to keep flirting... what's giving you pause

stop the flirting....i doesnt sound like he's given you a discount so far, so u should just keep it pushing & pay full price elsewhere so ur bf wont be uncomfortable. it sounds like ur also interested in this guy too... i dont think anything good can come from this

:lol:

This would be more fun if you were single. Its unacceptable since your not.

The forbidden fruit is always satisfying... :shifty: but you pay for the shit later on. :sigh:

Is possibly losing your man WORTH the risk is the question.

No more needs to be said. :clapping:

And lastly you all are taking the "using" shit too far. Its nothing wrong with winking and smiling at a person to get a discount. If they're that gullible to knock off a few bucks off of someone bill....thats the mechanics stupidity.

Whatever helps you sleep at night :filenails:

This would be more fun if you were single. Its unacceptable since your not.

The forbidden fruit is always satisfying... :shifty: but you pay for the shit later on. :sigh:

Is possibly losing your man WORTH the risk is the question.

Ummm... so what I can never flirt again because I'm attached? :& That sounds boring to me. :)

I like to tease people sometimes because I find it funny... he knew this when he first met me.... lol :blush: I would never cheat... :tear: Sure the guy is tempting but I know my limits :(

Ummm... so what I can never flirt again because I'm attached? :& That sounds boring to me. :)

I like to tease people sometimes because I find it funny... he knew this when he first met me.... lol :blush: I would never cheat... :tear: Sure the guy is tempting but I know my limits :(

u may flirt, but ur bf may not enjoy it

and may have resentment towards u

Oh...well that changes everything.

I say get that discount! :excited:

Archived