The DL mechanic

Xtraordinary Xternal

Oh...well that changes everything.

I say get that discount! :excited:

We both get hit on... personally I trust him we bestfriends which is why we work I let him be himself.... He didn't like it really.... but he knows I would never cheat on him with anyone because I love him and thats not really my character. I just like telling people no for some reason LOL.... :asham:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you going into this place seeing him and shit, you kinda going outta yo way, and on top of it ya'll texting back and forth....lord...play the scenario out in your mind, okay so you two hook up, your boyfriend may never know maybe he will, but you know and so does the guy you did it with, now eventually DL mechanic is gonna want you to leave him alone, and you will react :filenails:

For the last few weeks I been getting work done on my car at this shop.... The guy that works on my car seems suspect... He flirts with me HARD and actually played beyonce in the shop his co worker told him to turn that shit off since he always playing her music... :shifty: Hes not fem... at all he texts me too asking when we gonna go out and get a drink its a lil crazy I told my boyfriend about it... naturally he doesn't like it... "you just come here for me its nothing wrong with your car" one of the things he said to me... When we first met I didn't flirt with him at all I did start to flirt back though... Hes really attractive and kinda aggressive... the eye contact is crazy... hes about 6'2 brown skin kinda resembles a darker skin version of method man.... A friend went to the shop being a nosey mess and told me that I should stay away from him because he might get me in trouble. :asham: Maybe I can use him...to get my car fixed for cheap... lol not sure if we should stop texting or not... should I stop talking and going there or continue to use him...?

You cheater.. :filenails:

This would be more fun if you were single. Its unacceptable since your not.

The forbidden fruit is always satisfying... :shifty: but you pay for the shit later on. :sigh:

Is possibly losing your man WORTH the risk is the question.

I would dumb his ass in a minute.. Sorry X but you are wrong...

you going into this place seeing him and shit, you kinda going outta yo way, and on top of it ya'll texting back and forth....lord...play the scenario out in your mind, okay so you two hook up, your boyfriend may never know maybe he will, but you know and so does the guy you did it with, now eventually DL mechanic is gonna want you to leave him alone, and you will react :filenails:

LOL... I wasn't planning on fucking him... :sigh: I just flirt thats all I thought it was interesting.. :asham:

Stop it :rolleyes: People are crazy nowadays. He could eventually take your flirting the wrong way, and it could interfere with your relationship.

Well I think imma just stop speaking to him... oh well it was fun while it lasted... he doesn't seem crazy... I don't need another stalker (I had a real one) year or two ago and that wasn't fun at all.

It takes two... if u know they married and u participate in helping them cheat you're a cheater also... I k now u brainwashed urself into thinking that ur not part of the problem but in reality u are... :umm:

That's just an excuse for the Cheater..

And who am I cheating on if I'm not involved with anyone??

Either one... Under your rules your friends should be able to fuck ur husband without you getting upset at them because they didn't cheat... ur boyfriend cheated right? :wave: ur boyfriend is the cheater not them also? :unsure:

I would never fuck a friends man..

If that person was my REAL friend they would tell me he wanted to fuck.. I would drop the boyfriend after that...

Archived