Do u talk in ur sleep?

Xtraordinary Xternal

No but since I've been working these 2 jobs I've been told I've been doing some weird ish in my sleep...I took the pillow case off my body pillow in the middle of the night..I thought I was taking off my pants...I thought it was weird when I woke up to a naked pillow

No but since I've been working these 2 jobs I've been told I've been doing some weird ish in my sleep...I took the pillow case off my body pillow in the middle of the night..I thought I was taking off my pants...I thought it was weird when I woke up to a naked pillow

who told you being naked in bed next to a pillow was weird :crazy:

thats the problem i wasnt naked and i wanted to be...but i didnt take off my underwear like i thought i was doing...i took off the pillow case, keep up johnnie :rolleyes:

oh it's subconscious honey, you wanted someone else naked so you just took the pillow case off, that's rather aggressive SIR :clapping:

I don't know why you think people be anger issues hes passionate like me and blatin... Its cute. :thumbup:

okay cute.....like i said I can't be getting lumped up I'm too cute for that ever since I saw that McDonald's beat down by homeboy I don't even fuck wit Will like dat they kinda look alike :rolleyes:

Im sure we ALL at one point in time have muttered a few words ...please ppl. :rolleyes:

Well I talked in my sleep before but I actually told some of my business :whistle:

My boyfriend did it the other night hopped up as if the place were on fire and was like "no you can change it around if you put it over there I'm serious!" I looked around like what the fuck are u talkin about his eyes were still closed! He was laughing about it the next day it scared the shit out of me though.

Well I talked in my sleep before but I actually told some of my business :whistle:

My boyfriend did it the other night hopped up as if the place were on fire and was like "no you can change it around if you put it over there I'm serious!" I looked around like what the fuck are u talkin about his eyes were still closed! He was laughing about it the next day it scared the shit out of me though.

okay,I was waiting for sex to come in somewhere ... :unsure::lol:

Archived