Have you tried couponing?

Xtraordinary Xternal

Ok I'm so fucking jealous now :( what site do u use?

I go to websaver.ca and save.ca, but those are Canadian sites. I'm sure there's tons of American sites out there.

Also, sometimes if you go to the website of a brand that you like, they have coupons for you.

I go to websaver.ca and save.ca, but those are Canadian sites. I'm sure there's tons of American sites out there.

Also, sometimes if you go to the website of a brand that you like, they have coupons for you.

I went to pop tarts and they were doing too much :sigh: For some reason it makes me laugh to type in food web sites makes me feel greedy or something lol :lmao:

I always try to use coupons. I get a lot of coupons mailed to me through websites. :lol:

Sometimes I wait until an item goes on sale before I use a coupon. :asham: I've bought cereal for $0.50 a few times. :cheer:

Thats the thing about couponing. I always thought you cant use coupons if the item is on sale.

I went to pop tarts and they were doing too much :sigh: For some reason it makes me laugh to type in food web sites makes me feel greedy or something lol :lmao:

What's on their website? :lol:

Hey, they make the coupons for a reason. :lol: I don't feel guilty at all. Especially since they be charging too much anyways. :umm:

Thats the thing about couponing. I always thought you cant use coupons if the item is on sale.

I've never had a problem with using coupons on stuff that's on sale.

I know some coupons say you can't use them with other special offers. I don't think a sale counts as a special offer.

But even if a coupon has specific instructions, I say show them to the cashier anyways, because a lot of the time cashiers don't know or don't have time to read a coupon thoroughly so they just enter them anyways. :lol: I've done that a few times with coupons on items I knew weren't "technically" eligible. :whistle:

What's on their website? :lol:

Hey, they make the coupons for a reason. :lol: I don't feel guilty at all. Especially since they be charging too much anyways. :umm:

I've never had a problem with using coupons on stuff that's on sale.

I know some coupons say you can't use them with other special offers. I don't think a sale counts as a special offer.

But even if a coupon has specific instructions, I say show them to the cashier anyways, because a lot of the time cashiers don't know or don't have time to read a coupon thoroughly so they just enter them anyways. :lol: I've done that a few times with coupons on items I knew weren't "technically" eligible. :whistle:

A bunch of shit it was just really busy to me...lol

Outside of my job is a P. F. Changs, Villagio, Cheesecake Factory, Grand Lux and Bahama Breeze. Let's just say that they know my voice when I call to place an order.

The Sawgrass Mills Mall area. That food will get pricy.

Archived