Who Has More Artistic Integrity Madonna Or Janet

Idrag4mj

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who has more artistic Integrity

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BOY STOP!!!! And "Can't Be Good" aint TOO GOOD. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And y'all overrate da hell outta "RWU" and "Luv" ....they only standout because the rest of the material on the album was so weak.

Can't B Good is actually good. You gotta give it a few listens :rolleyes:

Janet has an obvious advantage on that front. :rolleyes: How many white female artists do you see smashing the R&B format? If you say Mariah or A Keys, I swear.

Well Janet has conquered pop and dance aswell and is right next to madonna in both despite madonna having the white advantage in pop and dance. Madonna isn't even close to Janet in R&B hits.

BOY STOP!!!! And "Can't Be Good" aint TOO GOOD. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And y'all overrate da hell outta "RWU" and "Luv" ....they only standout because the rest of the material on the album was so weak.

Eh nah. rollercoaster, never letchu go, 2nite, so much betta, what's your name?, Discipline, Curtains, let me know...all stand out tracks!

Im not here for the Mike inspired songs. :filenails:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

+1

He has REALLY been saying some off the wall shit since he's returned.

Don't start. You're saying that cause she sounds like Michael but i'll say what i've always felt. It ain't Janet's fault that Michael sometimes sounds like a girl and being that sometimes their voices almost sound alike in songs people wanna say She sounds like Michael or she's inspired by it when that really ain't the case. She sounds like Janet :coffee:

Don't start. You're saying that cause she sounds like Michael but i'll say what i've always felt. It ain't Janet's fault that Michael sometimes sounds like a girl and being that sometimes their voices almost sound alike in songs people wanna say She sounds like Michael or she's inspired by it when that really ain't the case. She sounds like Janet :coffee:

Im not even talking about the voice. :lol: The music,the sound..the structure of the song..the lyrics..the melody..is SO Mike. The song is eh ..its not GREAT or a standout in her catalog at all. Lets get real. :lol:

Archived