Who Has More Artistic Integrity Madonna Or Janet

Idrag4mj

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who has more artistic Integrity

For a 70 year old like madonna to be making a song about being a cheer leader or singing something a 12 year old would sing..(i am sure most heard her leaked new single ) then some would say integrity she has none

But with Janet ..Collaborating With Khia is the lowest of lows and artist can go down to artistically..or Remixing a horrible remake of one's own classic song *cough cough bust it baby *..it can't get worse than that to many

So who's your pick...and why ?

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not voting either way. I'm not entirely familiar with Madonna beyond 4 Minutes then going back and listening to her 80s stuff, and Janet's last 3, mostly 2, albums have been quite a let down. I enjoy the listens, of course, but still. I can't vote in either direction and won't.

For a 70 year old like madonna to be making a song about being a cheer leader or singing something a 12 year old would sing..(i am sure most heard her leaked new single ) then some would say integrity she has none

But with Janet ..Collaborating With Khia is the lowest of lows and artist can go down to artistically..or Remixing a horrible remake of one's own classic song *cough cough bust it baby *..it can't get worse than that to many

So who's your pick...and why ?

Lmao.

I think "Hung Up" has become my favorite song of her's. And I still think her body was bangin' in the video. I love that video :w00t:

Thats was one of her best albums. Janet hasn't really did anything but want to "Be happy" or go back to her past stuff with "20YO"..."Discipline" could have been such a great concept album, but it was just sex all over again.

I did enjoy almost all of Madonna's releases off "COTDF" -- I'm not even a fan, but she completely impressed me. "Hung Up" and "Jump" are fantastic.

You're right, though I LOVE 20.Y.O -- Janet definitely hasn't shown much variety or versatility for the last half of the decade. But I have a feeling that Janet is going to switch it up with her next release. Imo, she's the more versatile artist, and she's got more upside obviously.

At their height they both were excellent. Janet had better execution though. Lately Madonna I would say. "Confessions on the Dance Floor" was excellent.

When was the last time you listened to this alleged excellent album that sounds like one long ass song?? :filenails:

Madonna has successfully done pop, dance, rock, opera, gospel, electronica and R&B...I gotta disagree LL and you know I'm always right, like with the football game. Janet is more talented though.

Madonna has attempted performing the aforementioned genres of music, but not every foray was successful OR believable, imo of course.

Janet has has been nominated for grammys in 5 different musical genres, good sir. Something Ms. Ciccone has never done, and more than likely never will. Janet's experimentations have been pretty top notch, in comparison. If that's not a testament of versatility, than I don't know what is :filenails: you are half right though, Janet is indeed more talented.

Madonna has attempted performing the aforementioned genres of music, but not every foray was successful OR believable, imo of course.

Janet has has been nominated for grammys in 5 different musical genres, good sir. Something Ms. Ciccone has never done, and more than likely never will. Janet's experimentations have been pretty top notch, in comparison. If that's not a testament of versatility, than I don't know what is :filenails: you are half right though, Janet is indeed more talented.

:thumbup:

Is that why Madonna has more successful singles? :filenails:

Archived