I Nearly Got Burgled This Morning At home

Idrag4mj

Still very shaken up

I live alone ..

so yesterday was a movie marathon for me..my internet connection was messing up and i suffer from slight insomnia so i don't sleep early ..i watched a couple of movies till around 3am this morning went to sleep..i prefer sleeping in the hall on the sofa because i find it more comfortable than my bed ..and hour later i felt a chill and woke up to Find several Pipes/rods Inches away from where i was sleeping coming from the window ..my window was wide open ..it seemed whom ever tried breaking in and when the steel bars at the window prevented this they connected rods and pipes towards towards me (yes i am also confused about Purpose this was supposed to serve ) .

i am freaked out .. tonight is going to be very interesting ..i have no idea how im going to sleep .

Can you stay with a friend or a family member for a while?

a family member said he would come and stay for a while ...and i have a friend who says he will also becoming to stay for the weekend ..

this experience scared me so much that when i went to sleep shortly i had a nightmare about being burgled again ..and woke up screaming

a family member said he would come and stay for a while ...and i have a friend who says he will also becoming to stay for the weekend ..

this experience scared me so much that when i went to sleep shortly i had a nightmare about being burgled again ..and woke up screaming

yea you don't need to be by yourself that is scary, like why me? what do they want?

yea you don't need to be by yourself that is scary, like why me? what do they want?

()

scary is an understatement ..when i woke up and saw the pipes and window and stuff ...i screamed so loudly (it wasnt the thin high pitched sound btw -_- ) i think it was a way of me letting them know if they were still around that i was awake

Good, good. Thank goodness they can stay with you. You shouldnt be alone right now.

Oh my gosh :(

Still very shaken up

I live alone ..

so yesterday was a movie marathon for me..my internet connection was messing up and i suffer from slight insomnia so i don't sleep early ..i watched a couple of movies till around 3am this morning went to sleep..i prefer sleeping in the hall on the sofa because i find it more comfortable than my bed ..and hour later i felt a chill and woke up to Find several Pipes/rods Inches away from where i was sleeping coming from the window ..my window was wide open ..it seemed whom ever tried breaking in and when the steel bars at the window prevented this they connected rods and pipes towards towards me (yes i am also confused about Purpose this was supposed to serve ) .

i am freaked out .. tonight is going to be very interesting ..i have no idea how im going to sleep .

Yikes sorry to hear that I don't wish that on anyone.

I suggest you get a baseball bat and stun gun if you can or a real one if possible...

I'm confused you already have bars on your window and they still tried to get in? If you don't I suggest you get some for your windows especially if you on the first floor.

Also you can buy stand alone window alarms you can buy them online or some type of home depot store. You can get a decent one for like 20 dollars. This will also help you have piece of mind for sleeping.

I know how you feel. 4 years ago, I had someone break into my house while I was sleeping. I had my iPod in my ears playing music, so I didn't hear them at all. Luckily, they didn't bother me. The feeling of not feeling safe in your home is so scary. I couldn't sleep for days.

It takes awhile to feel comfortable again, but you'll get there. I hope you remain safe

I know how you feel. 4 years ago, I had someone break into my house while I was sleeping. I had my iPod in my ears playing music, so I didn't hear them at all. Luckily, they didn't bother me. The feeling of not feeling safe in your home is so scary. I couldn't sleep for days.

It takes awhile to feel comfortable again, but you'll get there. I hope you remain safe

Yes i wake every five minutes ....when i hear any noise my heart starts beating fast ..i feel very exposed and vulnerable..no feeling of safety in my own home at all

Archived