NY Times on the truth behind why Janet is with Nutrisystem

jarrylf

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She so precious...and she pointed at me (yes I'm probably gonna say that in about every thread til the excitement wears off) deal wit it

Oh thats nice.

okay-vi.gif

Janet looked at me several times! She stared at me once with the vein stare..you know THE STARE! She smiled at me with her lil cheeky smile during Doesn't Really Matter...the smile came when she saw me singing 'get up get up get up get up get up'. She blew me TWO air kisses although I can't remember when. And she also caught one of my air kisses and put it to her heart

I guess I'm one of the few that doesn't really care about her wearing the jeans and shirt in the magazine pictures :mellow::unsure:

I don't care either. If anything it helps the cause because it makes her look more normal. I couldn't take it serious if she was up there in some Gucci dress that no one can afford but Janet :lol:

I don't care either. If anything it helps the cause because it makes her look more normal. I couldn't take it serious if she was up there in some Gucci dress that no one can afford but Janet :lol:

very true

they couldn't dress her in expensive clothing... the entire marketing scheme would be ruined...

Archived