NY Times on the truth behind why Janet is with Nutrisystem

jarrylf

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's good to see those lunatics on the Xone feel like complete asses (and a couple on here) because they jumped to conclusions..

And many of those fools got blocked, deservedly. They need a life and new hobby anyways.

I don't think it was ever shallow but the prospect of Janet doing a paid campaign for a weight-loss program is a little demeaning to her name. I know it made a lot of us uneasy. This, however, is amazing.

Its not demeaning if she was, but the fact that she is doing it from the heart makes her that much more amazing. I love that chick. :thumbup:

Its not demeaning if she was, but the fact that she is doing it from the heart makes her that much more amazing. I love that chick. :thumbup:

Part of Janet's "stature" is that she has never full-out endorsed any product, let alone one this common, to attain her $150,000,000 net worth or her legendary status. So it would be demeaning to some degree, not that I would care in the long run. But as this article proves, that is not the case.

On another note, I will get life when I see that walk on my television screen. That ass. :tear:

Wendy Williams Hot Topics team FAILED, they gave it to her like we all thought, that it was similar to JHud & Mariah, where she's just the face & nothing more, they didnt tell her ANY of this. And....Wendy threw some Wendy shade, damn, it wasnt uundercut mean but it was SHADE wooo. But she reads her FB page (she started Hot Topics addressing the fans that were going off on her from yesterday) so if any of you like her on FB LET HER KNOW that she got it wrong, her Hot Topics team failed

Janet will never need cash.

She doesn't seem to spend too much, nor does she have to worry, she is definitely worth over $400 million.

And ALSO, $319 million on advertising nutri-system and JANET in one year.

That is HUGE! The adverts must be every starting December 26th

Archived