Artists Who KILLS CAREERS!!!

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

Beyoncé - When Beyonce broke off from her group... Beyoncé's Child, people got hurt she is the biggest killer:

1. Amerie
  2. Kelly Rowland/Michelle Williams
  3. Ashanti (she got it BAD tho)
  4. Jennifer Lopez - FINALLY!!!
  5. X-tina
  6. J-Hud - had to head to acting where she knew Beyoncé couldn't touch reach her acting status
  7. Brandy
  8. Jessica Simpson - well.. she killed her own career... but i'll get this one to Bey
  9. MJB - see Jessica Simpson

Janet Jackson - When Janet Jackson came out... people ignored all the others

1. Paula Abdul.. now stuck judging other mediocre singers/dancers
  2. The other Jacksons.. i know u can't name em all w/o Google.. so why bother... Just Google "Janet Jackson" and click thru 6,910,000 results.. one or two of em should mention the careers of her siblings..
  3. y'all can add to this list... before I get in trouble for saying 90s GrandMadolla & Whitney Heroin

Lady Gaga - the threat to all... but the blessing of her record label:

1. Christina Aguilera - Poor Xtina... she worked so hard for a comeback of the year... then... BOMBED... not cuz of Gaga.. but b/c she's a bore.. but Gaga stole her fans i'm sure...
  2. Madonna - perhaps.. we don't know yet... <ahttp://planetjanet.invisionzone.com/uploads/emoticons/default_shifty.gif' alt=':shifty:'>
  3. Mariah Carey - see Jessica Simpson
  4. Katy Perry - lack of sales w/ new sophomore album? economy... or Gaconomy?

Rihanna - tho she lacks talent and selling skills.. she has taken careers

1. Chris Brown - used him, got hit by him ON PURPOSE and threw him aside... classic game of cat & mouse... if the cat had 2 legs and is half blind
  2. J.Lo - there's only room for one untalented, horrible performing, no vocal talent... minority...
  3. Ciara - See J.Lo

Madonna died cus she has nothing interesting left to say anymore, and Gaga is now the young blonde bombshell out there being political and provocative and whatnot. Madonna's 52, she can retire. But Gaga didn't kill her.

Notice I didn't say career, but Madonna's at the point where she can't flop -_- If she releases a cd it would do decently worldwide, she has a dedicated legion of fags in every country all over the world and she's a touring Monster.

Madonna died cus she has nothing interesting left to say anymore, and Gaga is now the young blonde bombshell out there being political and provocative and whatnot. Madonna's 52, she can retire. But Gaga didn't kill her.

Notice I didn't say career, but Madonna's at the point where she can't flop -_- If she releases a cd it would do decently worldwide, she has a dedicated legion of fags in every country all over the world and she's a touring Monster.

wasn't she just "50"... now she's "52"? :shifty:

well i said "perhaps" :rolleyes: with her gym idea... who knows

Gaga overturned DADT... do you realize how fucking powerful she is :mellow: She's practically the president :mellow: She has more followers on twitter anyway :coffee:

:wtf: yeah... she overturned a policy that has yet to be passed :lmao:

she's not powerful... Janet Jackson is powerful... OPRAH is powerful... Gaga is hip

Lady Gaga - the threat to all... but the blessing of her record label:

1. Christina Aguilera - Poor Xtina... she worked so hard for a comeback of the year... then... BOMBED... not cuz of Gaga.. but b/c she's a bore.. but Gaga stole her fans i'm sure...
  2. Madonna - perhaps.. we don't know yet... :shifty:
  3. Mariah Carey - see Jessica Simpson
  4. Katy Perry - lack of sales w/ new sophomore album? economy... or Gaconomy?

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Madonna and Mariah are not in her league and Katy Perry is a successful singles artist, like Rihanna, which is why her albums don't sell too much.