Artists Who KILLS CAREERS!!!

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

that video talks about the superbowl only..

She said Janet pulled it out because Beyonce sung the National Anthem..

what ever blatin if you would have read my whole statement from the beginning i said from the start what people say not meaning i believe in it

and the Janet vs. Beyonce thing has been going on for quite some time so dont act stupid

http://www.topix.com/forum/who/janet-jackson/TQSJMA9PVRKO8BE5I

what ever blatin if you would have read my whole statement from the beginning i said from the start what people say not meaning i believe in it

and the Janet vs. Beyonce thing has been going on for quite some time so dont act stupid

http://www.topix.com/forum/who/janet-jackson/TQSJMA9PVRKO8BE5I

I'm not acting stupid,, You knew that dumb shit came from some beyonce loving queens and you repeated it here..

You could have left that shit alone..

I guess it was the way u said it is what made it come off as if you shared that opinion w/ others esp when you said "I dont sugarcoat ... :coffee: ...it is what it is" stuff. Thats what led to ppl jumping on the defense. Do you see that?

come on now why would i shade Janet on a Janet forum the people that came at me it was just an excuse because they hate that i stan for Rihanna but everybody wants to talk about how crazy the people are on xone but they just as crazy here I dont sugar coat anything about Janet I love her and sometimes we just have to face reality people are giving Beyonce that credit now that Janet once had

:rolleyes:

BITCH! :umm:

Must I constantly remind your flop ass that I sometimes misspell or completely leave out words when posting? It's the result of me attempting to type fast... #dontjudgeme <_<

You should create a twitter account, we were acting a fool late last night. :excited::lol: :lol: :lol:

Once again...#judgmentday

Why would I create a Twitter to talk to you...you work my nerve enough on here :umm:

come on now why would i shade Janet on a Janet forum the people that came at me it was just an excuse because they hate that i stan for Rihanna but everybody wants to talk about how crazy the people are on xone but they just as crazy here I dont sugar coat anything about Janet I love her and sometimes we just have to face reality people are giving Beyonce that credit now that Janet once had

I agree..but I think it was just a bad move because its SOOOOO EASY to take things the wrong way on here. I would have maybe reworded it because it did come off as shade.