Artists Who KILLS CAREERS!!!

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

Trey and Chris almost ended Usher's career but he did the windmill and fought hard.. Pulling hair and scratching faces.. :whistle:

I forgot about Usher. He did put an end to Sisqo, Avant, Case, Joe, Carl Thomas, and all them other R&B acts of the 90s and early 00s.

Trey can't be killed by Usher, his success is growing with each album.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You may not like it, but RN1814 caused mass turbulence on Mike's wig. Not only did he try to recreate RN1814, he went as far as releasing the same amount of singles (trying to come for the 7 top 5 hit's wig), damn near recreating the RN videos, and the tour.

Beyonce has pretty much killed off 95% of pre-Dangerously In Love R&B female acts.

Not true. She just crossed over which usually makes any other black R&B female disappear into the background. Every generation has that token black girl.

DJ-Y2K has a point about the Janet thing.

No, he doesn't.

The only career Lady Gaga has ended is Rihanna's. But, it's more like Beyonce and Gaga tag teaming Rihanna. The minute "Single Ladies" dropped, the GGGB era ended (canceled those last singles with the quickness). Gaga and Rihanna both present their work in similar forms. Now that Gaga is doing what Rihanna does, but better, there's no use for Rihanna any more.

Lady Gaga ended Christina's career and you know it :umm:

She didn't put an end to Rihanna.

Trey and Chris almost ended Usher's career but he did the windmill and fought hard.. Pulling hair and scratching faces.. :whistle:

Not true.

Trey was just filling in for Chris Brown since the whole incident took a toll on his career. Usher is still relevant just because JT hasn't released yet. But once JT comes back Usher is unneeded.

I forgot about Usher. He did put an end to Sisqo, Avant, Case, Joe, Carl Thomas, and all them other R&B acts of the 90s and early 00s.

Trey can't be killed by Usher, his success is growing with each album.

No, it's not. Trey will be gone once the usual I-look-hott-with-my-shirt-off, R. Kelly wannabe comes around.

Not true. She just crossed over which usually makes any other black R&B female disappear into the background. Every generation has that token black girl.

No, he doesn't.

Lady Gaga ended Christina's career and you know it :umm:

She didn't put an end to Rihanna.

Beyonce didn't actually 'cross over' until just this album. Dangerously In Love and B'day were straight up R&B/hip-hop albums. The only R&B female that I can think of that has had success post Beyonce is Alicia Keys, Monica, and more or less Ciara.

Yes he does.

No she didn't. If Legendtina can't make a comeback and Gaga continues to have mass success, then you'll have an argument. Until then it stands.

You may not like it, but RN1814 caused mass turbulence on Mike's wig. Not only did he try to recreate RN1814, he went as far as releasing the same amount of singles (trying to come for the 7 top 5 hit's wig), damn near recreating the RN videos, and the tour.

Mike was definitely influenced by the sound of the album, but he wasn't try to duplicate/ recreate the project or it's success.

He never tried to recreate the RN videos, and they were the biggest stars in the world at the time, so it's only logical that he and his label would release the same amount of singles off his project.

..and they borrowed from each other as the look for RN was inspired by Captain EO, which inspired aspects of the Dangerous tour.

Let's not. :rolleyes:

there was sumthing crazy goin on when all my mentions got ereased and i was hacked send it again randall :excited:

*sends another request* :rolleyes:

Beyonce didn't actually 'cross over' until just this album. Dangerously In Love and B'day were straight up R&B/hip-hop albums. The only R&B female that I can think of that has had success post Beyonce is Alicia Keys, Monica, and more or less Ciara.

Yes he does.

No she didn't. If Legendtina can't make a comeback and Gaga continues to have mass success, then you'll have an argument. Until then it stands.

Beyonce already had cross over appeal since Destiny's child so it was really easy for her to cross over solely. And so what if her albums were R&B/Hip-Hop? :mellow: There are many R&B albums that crossed over into the Pop world. Alicia Keys has cross over appeal, as well. Monica isn't successful and Ciara had her shine until Rihanna came around. So the whole "Beyonce killed everyone's career" claim is false. She just crossed over.

No, he doesn't.

Yes, Lady Gaga killed Christina's career. What do you mean "If Legendtina can't make a comeback and Gaga continues to have mass success, then you'll have an argument." :huh: Are we ignoring the whole Colonic era? It was her 4 years since her last studio album and she F-L-O-P-P-E-D. No one was filling her late attempt at being hip to electronica when Lady Gaga released The Fame/Fame Monster just earlier that year. Basically, Gaga put an end to Christina's career and she most likely will do it again in 2011 with Born This Way.

Beyoncé - When Beyonce broke off from her group... Beyoncé's Child, people got hurt she is the biggest killer:

1. Amerie
  2. Kelly Rowland/Michelle Williams
  3. Ashanti (she got it BAD tho)
  4. Jennifer Lopez - FINALLY!!!
  5. X-tina
  6. J-Hud - had to head to acting where she knew Beyoncé couldn't touch reach her acting status
  7. Brandy
  8. Jessica Simpson - well.. she killed her own career... but i'll get this one to Bey
  9. MJB - see Jessica Simpson

Janet Jackson - When Janet Jackson came out... people ignored all the others

1. Paula Abdul.. now stuck judging other mediocre singers/dancers
  2. The other Jacksons.. i know u can't name em all w/o Google.. so why bother... Just Google "Janet Jackson" and click thru 6,910,000 results.. one or two of em should mention the careers of her siblings..
  3. y'all can add to this list... before I get in trouble for saying 90s GrandMadolla & Whitney Heroin

Lady Gaga - the threat to all... but the blessing of her record label:

1. Christina Aguilera - Poor Xtina... she worked so hard for a comeback of the year... then... BOMBED... not cuz of Gaga.. but b/c she's a bore.. but Gaga stole her fans i'm sure...
  2. Madonna - perhaps.. we don't know yet... :shifty:
  3. Mariah Carey - see Jessica Simpson
  4. Katy Perry - lack of sales w/ new sophomore album? economy... or Gaconomy?

Rihanna - tho she lacks talent and selling skills.. she has taken careers

1. Chris Brown - used him, got hit by him ON PURPOSE and threw him aside... classic game of cat & mouse... if the cat had 2 legs and is half blind
  2. J.Lo - there's only room for one untalented, horrible performing, no vocal talent... minority...
  3. Ciara - See J.Lo

Game what were you smoking when you wrote this? :umm:

Not true.

Trey was just filling in for Chris Brown since the whole incident took a toll on his career. Usher is still relevant just because JT hasn't released yet. But once JT comes back Usher is unneeded.

I said the both of them ALMOST ended his career.. The did a dp on him but Usher fought back..

girlsfighting.jpg

Lady Gaga and Legentina not so much. In order to kill one's career, you have to prevent them from ever having success again to the point where they become downright irrelevant and a has-been. But you're gonna use that argument, you might as well throw Britney in there too because a lot of Britney stans (and Legend stans) became Gaga stans in 2008. Coincidence? I think not.

Lady Gaga did just that to Christina :umm:

Her album flopped, she had to cancel her tour due to low sales, etc. She's basically irrelevant these days.

No, I don't have to throw Britney in there :lol: Britney is still very much relevant and far more than Lady Gaga.

Beyonce already had cross over appeal since Destiny's child so it was really easy for her to cross over solely. And so what if her albums were R&B/Hip-Hop? :mellow: There are many R&B albums that crossed over into the Pop world. Alicia Keys has cross over appeal, as well. Monica isn't successful and Ciara had her shine until Rihanna came around. So the whole "Beyonce killed everyone's career" claim is false. She just crossed over.

No, he doesn't.

Yes, Lady Gaga killed Christina's career. What do you mean "If Legendtina can't make a comeback and Gaga continues to have mass success, then you'll have an argument." :huh: Are we ignoring the whole Colonic era? It was her 4 years since her last studio album and she F-L-O-P-P-E-D. No one was filling her late attempt at being hip to electronica when Lady Gaga released The Fame/Fame Monster just earlier that year. Basically, Gaga put an end to Christina's career and she most likely will do it again in 2011 with Born This Way.

What other R&B female has notched more #1s since 2003 than Beyonce? What other R&B female has sold more albums than Beyonce since 2003 (other than Alicia)? Why does it seem like Beyonce is the only R&B female that has a massive worldwide tour? Kthnxbye.

Yes he does, and I have spoken.

When I say "comeback" that obviously entails the floppage of Bionic. :sigh: Try again.

Lady Gaga did just that to Christina :umm:

Her album flopped, she had to cancel her tour due to low sales, etc. She's basically irrelevant these days.

No, I don't have to throw Britney in there :lol: Britney is still very much relevant and far more than Lady Gaga.

I'm not gonna say I'm right, nor am I gonna say you're wrong. I'm just gonna say okay.

What other R&B female has notched more #1s since 2003 than Beyonce? What other R&B female has sold more albums than Beyonce since 2003 (other than Alicia)? Why does it seem like Beyonce is the only R&B female that has a massive worldwide tour? Kthnxbye.

Yes he does, and I have spoken.

When I say "comeback" that obviously entails the floppage of Bionic. :sigh: Try again.

Because she has C-R-O-S-S-O-V-E-R appeal. ¿Comprende?

Not every black female R&B artist has that appeal so of course they won't have a successful worldwide tour and many #1 hits. Just because they don't have crossover appeal does NOT mean she ended their career.

No, he doesn't, and I have spoken. I'd like for you to point out what 'point' he made. Because he actually failed to make a point. :coffee:

Okay, then I'm right. Lady Gaga ended Christina's career. :coffee:

Mike was definitely influenced by the sound of the album, but he wasn't try to duplicate/ recreate the project or it's success.

He never tried to recreate the RN videos, and they were the biggest stars in the world at the time, so it's only logical that he and his label would release the same amount of singles off his project.

..and they borrowed from each other as the look for RN was inspired by Captain EO, which inspired aspects of the Dangerous tour.

Let's not. :rolleyes:

*sends another request* :rolleyes:

*denys it then points and laughs with henri and austin

point-and-laugh-o.gif