Artists Who KILLS CAREERS!!!

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

Beyoncé - When Beyonce broke off from her group... Beyoncé's Child, people got hurt she is the biggest killer:

ankdgn.jpg

Yas Game bitch you betta mention Beysus killing careers....THE OTHER GWARLS COULD NEVER.

10hkd9v_th.jpg @ Rhianna purposely getting her ass beat part....Lucifer will be waiting for you when you die.

Rihanna - tho she lacks talent and selling skills.. she has taken careers

* Chris Brown - used him, got hit by him ON PURPOSE and threw him aside... classic game of cat & mouse... if the cat had 2 legs and is half blind

* J.Lo - there's only room for one untalented, horrible performing, no vocal talent... minority...

* Ciara - See J.Lo

You're going to hell for that.10f2gsl.jpg

I don't know what that Rihanna fan was thinking.. lol

what I was saying that some people say Beyonce killed Janet career I'm not saying it's true :sigh: but it has been discussed hell some comedians even made jokes about it saying Janet had to pull a titty out to compete with Beyonce during the Superbowl but of course you people will twist it because i like Rihanna to throw some type of shade in it or to discredit me as usual

:coffee:

what I was saying that some people say Beyonce killed Janet career I'm not saying it's true :sigh: but it has been discussed hell some comedians even made jokes about it saying Janet had to pull a titty out to compete with Beyonce during the Superbowl but of course you people will twist it because i like Rihanna to throw some type of shade in it or to discredit me as usual

:coffee:

I never heard that and I doubt anyone else on here heard that..