Artists Who KILLS CAREERS!!!

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

Back in 2004 I know people said Mariah's career fell victim to "Beyonceitis," but then 2005 happened and they had to eat their words. :P Either way, Mariah's a legend who's way ahead of these other younger ladies and has nothing to prove. :blush:^_^

That said, Mariallah cast the final blow on J.Lo's music career. :coffee: (See TEOM vs. J.Lo's 2005 album ^_^) After 2001, she was out for blood. :P

Beyoncé - When Beyonce broke off from her group... Beyoncé's Child, people got hurt she is the biggest killer:

1. Amerie
  2. Kelly Rowland/Michelle Williams
  3. Ashanti (she got it BAD tho)
  4. Jennifer Lopez - FINALLY!!!
  5. X-tina
  6. J-Hud - had to head to acting where she knew Beyoncé couldn't touch reach her acting status
  7. Brandy
  8. Jessica Simpson - well.. she killed her own career... but i'll get this one to Bey
  9. MJB - see Jessica Simpson

no shade but many would say Janet should be on that list right under Beyonce's name too

and trust me I'm not one to sugar coat anything :coffee: it is what it is

Janet Jackson - When Janet Jackson came out... people ignored all the others

* Paula Abdul.. now stuck judging other mediocre singers/dancers

* The other Jacksons.. i know u can't name em all w/o Google.. so why bother... Just Google "Janet Jackson" and click thru 6,910,000 results.. one or two of em should mention the careers of her siblings..

* Jody Watley, Jennifer Lopez, Pebbles, Nia Peeples, Jasmine Guy

Janet Jackson - When Janet Jackson came out... people ignored all the others

* Paula Abdul.. now stuck judging other mediocre singers/dancers

* The other Jacksons.. i know u can't name em all w/o Google.. so why bother... Just Google "Janet Jackson" and click thru 6,910,000 results.. one or two of em should mention the careers of her siblings..

* Jody Watley, Jennifer Lopez, Pebbles, Nia Peeples, Jasmine Guy

:coffee: no those girls did great they just never released anything around the same time like Beyonce Riahnna and Gaga do

You did a shitty job with the lists. :sigh:

The only career Beyonce killed was Ashanti's. DEAD at you even mentioning MJB on that list.

Janet killed Jody Wately's career, She's also the reason why Paula became irrelevant in the 90's and why Madonna tried doing R&B.

Lady Gaga ATE Xtina's career in one bite. Poor her.

no shade but many would say Janet should be on that list right under Beyonce's name too

and trust me I'm not one to sugar coat anything :coffee: it is what it is

*Looks at username and signature*

:sigh:

Your poor misguided soul. :sigh:

You obviously don't know much about Janet's career and when it started to decline.

*Looks at username and signature*

:sigh:

Your poor misguided soul. :sigh:

You obviously don't know much about Janet's career and when it started to decline.

it shouldn't make a difference on what my name is it is what it is I dont try to stay away from certain facts and I obviously no more than what you think about Janet's career i been a fan of her since i was 9 i experience all the great eras unlike half of you so save the drama it not about that

it shouldn't make a difference on what my name is it is what it is I dont try to stay away from certain facts and I obviously no more than what you think about Janet's career i been a fan of her since i was 9 i experience all the great eras unlike half of you so save the drama it not about that

Oh bitch shut up. You don't know more nor are you informed about the facts if you think Beyonce "killed" Janet's career, LMAO.

You did a shitty job with the lists. :sigh:

The only career Beyonce killed was Ashanti's. DEAD at you even mentioning MJB on that list.

Janet killed Jody Wately's career, She's also the reason why Paula became irrelevant in the 90's and why Madonna tried doing R&B.

Lady Gaga ATE Xtina's career in one bite. Poor her.

This is about the only ACCURATE comment I see. Agrees with EVERY single word

Game...your list is all kinds of fucked up :blink:

If you've had success after someones arrival then how could they have killed your career? :mellow: You should have made a list of the ones who did it to themselves...MJB,JLO,etc...so your list could make a little more sense -its in need :mellow:

Not to mention there's ppl you forgot to add to Beyonce's like MYA..she was one of the MAIN ONES THAT GOT RAN OVER (AND DECEASED) BY BEYONCE's WRATH...might as well add Monica in there too. Your list needs to seriously be dissected :umm:

you shut the fuck up :coffee: like you know anything stay the fuck in your place

:lmao: Old man! You better sit down and continue to jive to Rihonda's cookie cutter music.

You don't know a damn thing about Janet with the bullshit you're stating in this thread. I will continue to call you out on it. :coffee:

:lmao: Old man! You better sit down and continue to jive to Rihonda's cookie cutter music.

You don't know a damn thing about Janet with the bullshit you're stating in this thread. I will continue to call you out on it. :coffee:

and I'll be that old man that old man look better than you and pay my own bills as I said FUCK YOU you aint nothing but a silly queen and you called me out on nothing if you think you getting your rocks off then do so

The SB is what laid Janets to rest ..Beyonce didnt have shit to do with it..da fuck?!?! :mellow::mellow:

Exaclty :lol:

Her career was heading down a slippery slope since The Velvet Rope. The SB was just the last nail in the coffin. I swear SOME people should stick to the basic shit they know. I'm just sayin... :coffee:

Were you high when you submitted this thread :umm: You forgot to add Diddy. He kills careers right time artists sign the contract.

And the Bey stans are dead wrong if they think Bey "killed" Janet's career. Everyone in this universe knows the SB delivered a a huge blow to her :sigh: Luckily the 09-10 years did some damage control for her.

Were you high when you submitted this thread :umm: You forgot to add Diddy. He kills careers right time artists sign the contract.

And the Bey stans are dead wrong if they think Bey "killed" Janet's career. Everyone in this universe knows the SB delivered a a huge blow to her :sigh: Luckily the 09-10 years did some damage control for her.

Obviously NOT

• Upvote 1

and I'll be that old man that old man look better than you and pay my own bills as I said FUCK YOU you aint nothing but a silly queen and you called me out on nothing if you think you getting your rocks off then do so

matter of fact I'm not going to go back and forth with you on bull shit this is what you like to do hoe you're gonna do it by yourself asshole :coffee:

11tbmvn_jpg-vi.gif