Artists Who KILLS CAREERS!!!

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

<_<

I did add him. I've been bothering him, Austineisha, Wilameisha, and Gameisha :excited: :excited: :excited: You're the only one missing :blush:

Watch it now bitch. :umm:

I just checked and I don't think I created a "shameless promotion" thread on this forum, I'm gonna have to create for this forum :excited:

Doesn't Boi have an account? Add him.

I'll watch it later :coffee:

:sigh:

Not to mention there's ppl you forgot to add to Beyonce's like MYA..she was one of the MAIN ONES THAT GOT RAN OVER (AND DECEASED) BY BEYONCE's WRATH...might as well add Monica in there too. Your list needs to seriously be dissected :umm:

Mya was never really hugely successful. She was the last of those R&B teen queens of the 90s. Her sales were already declining before Hurricane Beysus.

Also, Monica not so much effected by Beyonce. Sure her 2006 album didn't do so well, but her current album has scanned gold, produced 2 top 10 R&B hits, and is Grammy nominated.

You did a shitty job with the lists. :sigh:

The only career Beyonce killed was Ashanti's. DEAD at you even mentioning MJB on that list.

Janet killed Jody Wately's career, She's also the reason why Paula became irrelevant in the 90's and why Madonna tried doing R&B.

Lady Gaga ATE Xtina's career in one bite. Poor her.

Lady Gaga and Legentina not so much. In order to kill one's career, you have to prevent them from ever having success again to the point where they become downright irrelevant and a has-been. But you're gonna use that argument, you might as well throw Britney in there too because a lot of Britney stans (and Legend stans) became Gaga stans in 2008. Coincidence? I think not.

Most of what Gameya said is pretty much on point.

2gy7nt5.gif

Beyonce has pretty much killed off 95% of pre-Dangerously In Love R&B female acts. Few have succeeded. Only Alicia Keys has sold more albums than her if I'm not mistaken. This includes Brandy, Mya, Ashanti, Amerie, Ciara, etc. DJ-Y2K has a point about the Janet thing. But let's be honest, the only ppl who actually believe Beyonce killed Janet's career visit Beyonce World regularly and don't even have a high school diploma yet.

The only career Lady Gaga has ended is Rihanna's. But, it's more like Beyonce and Gaga tag teaming Rihanna. The minute "Single Ladies" dropped, the GGGB era ended (canceled those last singles with the quickness). Gaga and Rihanna both present their work in similar forms. Now that Gaga is doing what Rihanna does, but better, there's no use for Rihanna any more.

You all were pretty on point with Janet. I would even throw Stacy Lattisaw, Sharon Bryant, and Pebbles in there as well. I could go out on a limb and say RN1814 forced Michael to pass over the Jackson wig.

Whitney ended Phyllis Hyman, Angela Bofill, and Miki Howard.

Mariah ended Taylor Dayne. -_-

In the 70s, Stevie Wonder pretty much put an end to Marvin Gaye, Al Green, and Smokey Robinson. Donna ended Diana between '75 and '84. Natalie put an end to Aretha for about the same amount of time.

Destiny's Child sealed the fate of TLC with "The Writings On The Wall".

If Britney can get back on her A-game, she can put an end to Gaga. But I think Gaga will eventually fade away once the current pop trend fizzles.

Most of what Gameya said is pretty much on point.

2gy7nt5.gif

Beyonce has pretty much killed off 95% of pre-Dangerously In Love R&B female acts. Few have succeeded. Only Alicia Keys has sold more albums than her if I'm not mistaken. This includes Brandy, Mya, Ashanti, Amerie, Ciara, etc. DJ-Y2K has a point about the Janet thing. But let's be honest, the only ppl who actually believe Beyonce killed Janet's career visit Beyonce World regularly and don't even have a high school diploma yet.

The only career Lady Gaga has ended is Rihanna's. But, it's more like Beyonce and Gaga tag teaming Rihanna. The minute "Single Ladies" dropped, the GGGB era ended (canceled those last singles with the quickness). Gaga and Rihanna both present their work in similar forms. Now that Gaga is doing what Rihanna does, but better, there's no use for Rihanna any more.

You all were pretty on point with Janet. I would even throw Stacy Lattisaw, Sharon Bryant, and Pebbles in there as well. I could go out on a limb and say RN1814 forced Michael to pass over the Jackson wig.

Whitney ended Phyllis Hyman, Angela Bofill, and Miki Howard.

Mariah ended Taylor Dayne. -_-

In the 70s, Stevie Wonder pretty much put an end to Marvin Gaye, Al Green, and Smokey Robinson. Donna ended Diana between '75 and '84. Natalie put an end to Aretha for about the same amount of time.

Destiny's Child sealed the fate of TLC with "The Writings On The Wall".

If Britney can get back on her A-game, she can put an end to Gaga. But I think Gaga will eventually fade away once the current pop trend fizzles.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: