Tamar & Vince

Kim

WE tv greenlights “Braxton Family Values” spin-off

A spin-off series based on Braxton Family Values will begin airing on WE tv in fall 2012, execs at the U.S. cable network announced on Monday.

Tamar and Vince will follow aspiring pop star Tamar Braxton, the younger sister of R&B singer Toni Braxton, and her music producer husband Vincent Herbert as they pursue their respective careers in the music industry and make lifestyle adjustments following Vince’s health scare. Production will begin in March.

“Tamar & Vince is a great addition to WE tv’s schedule, especially as we expand into a third night of original programming catering to the underserved audience of African-American women who love Braxton Family Values,” said Kim Martin, WE tv’s president & GM in a statement. “Tamar is a huge part of what’s made that show such a success; she is completely over the top.”

The 12, one-hour episodes will produced by Magical Elves with Annabelle McDonald serving as the executive producer for the network.

Read more: http://realscreen.com/2011/12/20/we-tv-greenlights-braxton-family-values-spin-off/#ixzz1i2p89MUt

----

Oh gawd. :lol:

So is BFV going to continue, or... :unsure:

The sisters balance out tamar's over the top drama. A show about her and Vince will just be way too much imo

Yes,to a normal person but networks dont believe there's a such thing as OVER THE TOP....thats the problem. They dont know how and when to scale back and/or tone down. Over The Top equals hit/dollar signs to them. :sigh:

Probably won't be watching. Tamar grates my nerves

I like her, I think she is a bit over the top, but who made it in reality tv that was not? I mean that chick from Flavor of Love, she was ghetto as hell and we all know it but next thing I know she on episodes of Nip/Tuck

The sisters balance out tamar's over the top drama. A show about her and Vince will just be way too much imo

Exactly. And I don't like Vince at all - the way he ignores her and dismisses her is foul. The show will be OTT Tamar begging for attention from any a d everyone while her husband blanks her lol.

Gimme the Traci and Trina show!!

Exactly. And I don't like Vince at all - the way he ignores her and dismisses her is foul. The show will be OTT Tamar begging for attention from any a d everyone while her husband blanks her lol.

Gimme the Traci and Trina show!!

I MISS U MUCH PAUL....HAPPY NEW YEAR MUAH XOXOXO :excited:

• 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...