Very Popular Gay Model Zeric -from MODEL CITY causes a FIRESTORM on the net after what he said in an recent interview

janetDAYZ

why have wine when I have Vodka? :shifty::mellow:

I'm drinking Merlot as I type.

Seriously, I think most of the gay black/latinos he's dated, have come from the "scene" that he socializes with. So, when he says he doesn't date blacks/latinos, he's trying to say that he doesn't want to date anyone in his social scene. Since he probably doesn't hang with whites/asians, it's acceptable that he dates them, because they aren't connected to his social scene. Did any of this make sense?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm drinking Merlot as I type.

Seriously, I think most of the gay black/latinos he's dated, have come from the "scene" that he socializes with. So, when he says he doesn't date blacks/latinos, he's trying to say that he doesn't want to date anyone in his social scene. Since he probably doesn't hang with whites/asians, it's acceptable that he dates them, because they aren't connected to his social scene. Did any of this make sense?

only in the sense that I personally hate "the scene" Black White whatever it's bullshit, you know it and so do I

only in the sense that I personally hate "the scene" Black White whatever it's bullshit, you know it and so do I

I'm kind of the same way but in a different respect. All of my friends are young, so I only date older men who aren't in "the scene".

why? hun-tay? ANY scene? do you, I do me it aint much but fuck it it's me damn da rest

I just find that dating someone that people don't know is easier. You don't have people whispering in your ear about what they heard. They aren't all in your business gossiping about shit they know nothing about

It's funny how SOME black gay men think the grass is always greener on the other side because they've had a few bad relationships.

True.

The thing with me is...when did issues with men become about race? Every race of men have a group of no good muthafukaz.

I just find that dating someone that people don't know is easier. You don't have people whispering in your ear about what they heard. They aren't all in your business gossiping about shit they know nothing about

I think this is what this "Zeric" person was trying to say......and i agree with what you said. Like one of the gals said....he worded it wrong. In my opinion.

I didn't see anything terribly "controversial" about his comments. I didn't see it as self hate either.

I don't understand that either.. They act like gay white men are not catty, liars and cheaters..

Becuz the times I've seen gay white men in club settings ...it hasnt be any different than what I see with the black gay honestly. I've seen them show their asses,acting a damn catty fool.

I saw a Black boy at school today, he had on a black v neck and some addidas he was sexy as fuck to me I wanted to stop myself from looking so damn much. Then I realized I'm fucking old, I used to be cute like dat :cry:

Awww, you're not old. ^_^

Never again forget this.

2gsl3r6.jpg

Unnecessary shade though. :rolleyes:

I think this is what this "Zeric" person was trying to say......and i agree with what you said. Like one of the gals said....he worded it wrong. In my opinion.

I didn't see anything terribly "controversial" about his comments. I didn't see it as self hate either.

That is what he was trying to say.

Archived