BRANDY HAS SOMETHING TO SAY TO THE FANS COMPARING HER TO OTHERS

DCNATION

"I wish these fans would quit that because when you put competition in the midst of what's so unique and so different about every artist out there, it keeps you from appreciating everybody."

- Brandy

YASSSSSSSSSSSS!

Stans are annoying, but I don't let that affect how I feel about an artist anymore. The artist doesn't know these psychos personally anyway. I avoid the blogs, stay out of forum drama, and don't spend much time on Twitter.

Stan-free is the way to be. I'm here for the music, not just one artist. :)

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Brandy!! Speak on it! The fact that the stans do the most when their fave artist likes each other is what most of the objective fans have been saying for years! Why they kiiii @ industry events and spend their millions, you are sitting behind a computer screen seething.

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Brandy!! Speak on it! The fact that the stans do the most when their fave artist likes each other is what most of the objective fans have been saying for years! Why they kiiii @ industry events and spend their millions, you are sitting behind a computer screen seething.

*emphasis on MILLIONS*

I no longer feel the need to speak negatively about any artist. I love music and respect anyone who is in the music industry. It takes a lot of hard work, guts, patience, risks, and sacrifices to be successful and sustain popularity. This stan mentality snatches the fun away from music love.

*emphasis on MILLIONS*

I no longer feel the need to speak negatively about any artist. I love music and respect anyone who is in the music industry. It takes a lot of hard work, guts, patience, risks, and sacrifices to be successful and sustain popularity. This stan mentality snatches the fun away from music love.

It's old now..sooooooo 2009. We are in another year and people still feel the need to pit artists against each other..But it's only really a particular stan group that feels this way..If your fave was the baddest bitch, why in THEE FUCK would you give a fuck about someone who isn't in her league. #pressed

It's old now..sooooooo 2009. We are in another year and people still feel the need to pit artists against each other..But it's only really a particular stan group that feels this way..If your fave was the baddest bitch, why in THEE FUCK would you give a fuck about someone who isn't in her league. #pressed

To be fair, I'd say it's SOME INDIVIDUALS that go out of their way and do too much.

Your average music lover is just a casual fan and most dedicated fans keep it healthy. There are a lot of people out there who do not frequent social networking sites, messages board, and fan sites, because it's not a need for them.

Stans are a MINORITY and do not represent the fan base of any artist. They just make it their priority to try and make a name for themselves. It's their own personal void or need for attention and validation that keeps the cycle going.

IO don't see why or how ya'll let people's fans distract you from the artist anyway.

Its like going to a water park to enjoy the adventures of water but you have someone steady squirting you in the face with a water gun the whole time you're there. It makes you wanna punch the person or just leave the park altogether. :lol: Annoyance is a turn off.

Its like going to a water park to enjoy the adventures of water but you have someone steady squirting you in the face with a water gun the whole time you're there. It makes you wanna punch the person or just leave the park altogether. :lol: Annoyance is a turn off.

Just put them in a head locke, power slam, etc. Why do you think God taught us them wrestling moves in the first place?

Them streets? Please, football extends into all demographics in America...Straight, gay, male, female, white, black, etc. Gays are merely just gays and them arguing over who is the best between Janet and Madonna, or Beyonce and Lady Gaga on chat forums hardly matches how the country argues over their favorite teams and players.

I do agree with you cause i've seen and been in a few arguments regarding football and my homeboy Anthony is a diehard Cowboys fan and they are either the most or one of the most annoying fans ever. Exactly like Beyonce stans. Make up every excuse or reason why their team is better than any whether they make it to the playoffs or not. Kinda like Beyonce not goin' platinum yet but yet there's an excuse :whistle:

You're talking like a str8 man... :umm: Thats like how str8 dudes are still naive to gays dude not being bitchass punks. But one by one they're learning because lately trannys,drag queens and sissys have been BEATING THE HELL OUTTA THEM IN THE STREETS! :excited: Now stop with your "str8" social mentality Nukky. There's another world beyond it. :lol:

I might have to agree with Nuk here. Sports fans aren't necessarily worse but they are comparable. As a frequenter of sports forums, the tantrums and meltdowns and sensitivities >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. Fans would jump out of a window is a analysts disses their team. I actually here fans sob to death when their teams loses a big match. We get disappointed but you do not see an Ashanti/Keri Hilson fan crying his/her eyes out when theirs singles and albums don't anywhere. Plus sports fans are a little more loyal. The main thing the female singer stans have is they they are more creative with the stanning.

I might have to agree with Nuk here. Sports fans aren't necessarily worse but they are comparable. As a frequenter of sports forums, the tantrums and meltdowns and sensitivities >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. Fans would jump out of a window is a analysts disses their team. I actually here fans sob to death when their teams loses a big match. We get disappointed but you do not see an Ashanti/Keri Hilson fan crying his/her eyes out when theirs singles and albums don't anywhere. Plus sports fans are a little more loyal. The main thing the female singer stans have is they they are more creative with the stanning.

I know men are serious about their sports but gays stanning for their favs is the equivalent to that. The intensity,at least. What sport teams are to men...female singers are to gays.Men are not catty tho..gay STANS are.

I do agree with you cause i've seen and been in a few arguments regarding football and my homeboy Anthony is a diehard Cowboys fan and they are either the most or one of the most annoying fans ever. Exactly like Beyonce stans. Make up every excuse or reason why their team is better than any whether they make it to the playoffs or not. Kinda like Beyonce not goin' platinum yet but yet there's an excuse :whistle:

>_<

Archived