If you were a relatively new artist would you rent a 45,000.00 per month home

King Baby

well  

12 members have voted

1. 1. If you were a rarely new artist would you rent a home like this in LA?

• Yes...You make the money to live it up, so live it up...
    • No...you can rent something reasonable and stop taking steps towards MC Hammerville...You are only is big as your last hit in that industry

I wouldn't rent period if I had that kind of money. Buy the fucking home and prevent yourself making headline news later on when you're facing foreclosure after your work has run out and bank account run dry.

I wouldn't rent period if I had that kind of money. Buy the fucking home and prevent yourself making headline news later on when you're facing foreclosure after your work has run out and bank account run dry.

I don't see why people think they need homes like that anyway. All the extra expenses. I'd have a few condos in my favorite places and be straight.

I don't see why people think they need homes like that anyway. All the extra expenses. I'd have a few condos in my favorite places and be straight.

Especially when they're hardly there to live in it. Buy a bus instead...they'll live in it more with the field of work they're in.

This is the same shit Monique was doing and tried to sue to get out of. Its fucking stupid and financially irresponsible to be wasting that kinda money unless you are like some kind of billionaire and got it like that.

Even then it makes far more sense to own your property and house outright and include it as an asset. Then they wanna act all new when the well runs dry or they hit a few flop albums in a row and need to downsize. Yes Miss Toni Braxton Im looking at yew.

This is the same shit Monique was doing and tried to sue to get out of. Its fucking stupid and financially irresponsible to be wasting that kinda money unless you are like some kind of billionaire and got it like that.

Even then it makes far more sense to own your property and house outright and include it as an asset. Then they wanna act all new when the well runs dry or they hit a few flop albums in a row and need to downsize. Yes Miss Toni Braxton Im looking at yew.

Exactly

Aubrey has been an actor for over 10 years and had a successful run on "Degrassi" (about 5 years on the show). He has also earned quite a bit of money from his three releases, singles, and touring.

But the smart thing to do IMO is to buy and own a property. That way it's yours and you'll pay a more reasonable rate.

Archived