NICKI MINAJ RELEASES "STUPID HOE" VIDEO AND PUSHES ALBUM BACK

DCNATION

This is her worst single since 'Check It Out', and a serious re-think is in order. First, she needs to change that stupid album title which might alleviate the need to keep explaining that it's not a re-release of Pink Friday. Second, scrap both 'Roman In Moscow' and 'Stupid Hoe' and start from scratch; 'Super Bass' was one of the biggest singles of last year because it had an amazing pop sensibility, but there isn't a hook to be found between both these new tracks combined, so it's time to cut the bullshit, learn from the past year, and call Ester Dean before it's too late. And third, this war of words between Nicki and Kim is so played out that it simply has no effect anymore. It's the new "hands in the air, and wave 'em like you just don't care". It's tired. It's done. We've heard it ALL before. WE DON'T CARE.

DAMN there go dat tongue, but he said it tho, I tried to like it but ya'll making it hard :asham:

The video actually made me like the song. Both the song and video are so bad they're good. She's become such a cartoon character!

it's too much tho, I like the song, the video a tad less, but I wouldn't lead with this I would put it on the album tho, it's sum ass shaking to be had :filenails:

The video sucks. The only part worth glancing at s when she booty bounces in the cage, but even then that's boring. I still like the song, but whatever. I wish she did a video for "Turn Me On" instead.

Shakira did it better in 'She Wolf'. I dont think I will ever be a Nicki fan, i really want to like her but she is making it really hard. :sigh:

Shakira did it better in 'She Wolf'. I dont think I will ever be a Nicki fan, i really want to like her but she is making it really hard. :sigh:

I thought of "She Wolf" also. Now she's jacking other folks styles. :sigh: I have a "love/hate" thing with Nicki as far as her songs go, but I don't care for any of her videos (minus "Fly"). I think she needs to stick to just releasing songs without videos. But we know it could have been worse *points to "Roman in Moscow"*

Archived