NICKI MINAJ RELEASES "STUPID HOE" VIDEO AND PUSHES ALBUM BACK

DCNATION

On February 14th, Nicki Minaj‘s sophomore album ‘Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded’ was set to hit stores worldwide.

Now, in an unexpected turn of events, the Rapper has pushed the LP’s release date back, announcing the news online minutes ago.

She explained on Twitter:

New Album Date: April 3rd. Pink Friday: ROMAN RELOADED. But have no fear. Tons of surprises before then . Love Always, HB.

Sure to rub some sects of her fan base the wrong way, this news comes hours after her latest video ‘Stupid Hoe‘ emerged

Let’s hope that this new date will see Team Minaj tighten up their promo campaign to ensure the LP generates the attention it needs to best the sales of ‘Pink Friday’ and any other album due out on the same week.

I think she jumped the shark... the video is kinda cool though

see, told you even the Italiano knows the shit is hot, and that bass going thru it, I like the song, if it were a fail I would call it that, she is busy looking a lil too shocked and crazy in the video, a lil less of that

see, told you even the Italiano knows the shit is out, and that bass going thru it, I like the song, if it were a fail I would call it that, she is busy looking a lil too shocked and crazy in the video, a lil less of that

The song is reductive :filenails:

okay the video has over 2million views, 50k dislikes about 30k likes, seems like a mixed response, I still like the song, the video is a lil extra though, Jimmy Jam said once different good is better than different yuck, and she kinda leaning different yuck, it's not different good...enough...I would try again, like the song "Superbass" was catchy as hell, but it had a great hook and lots of melody, this song it's repetitive and all that flashing is kinda distracting

Wow...this song really sucks.

I thought I was beginning to really like her after "Super Bass" and "Turn Me On"...she's got some work to do.

"Super Bass" worked because the song was just infectious and you couldn't help but rock to it, but at the core it was just a basic catchy song that's all she has to do, but here she might be doing too much, I still kinda like it

dat fucking song is hot, and the video is too, love the lyrics, gurl do dat :clapping: *APPROVED*

"Super Bass" worked because the song was just infectious and you couldn't help but rock to it, but at the core it was just a basic catchy song that's all she has to do, but here she might be doing too much, I still kinda like it

what kinda fickle ...

This is her worst single since 'Check It Out', and a serious re-think is in order. First, she needs to change that stupid album title which might alleviate the need to keep explaining that it's not a re-release of Pink Friday. Second, scrap both 'Roman In Moscow' and 'Stupid Hoe' and start from scratch; 'Super Bass' was one of the biggest singles of last year because it had an amazing pop sensibility, but there isn't a hook to be found between both these new tracks combined, so it's time to cut the bullshit, learn from the past year, and call Ester Dean before it's too late. And third, this war of words between Nicki and Kim is so played out that it simply has no effect anymore. It's the new "hands in the air, and wave 'em like you just don't care". It's tired. It's done. We've heard it ALL before. WE DON'T CARE.

This is her worst single since 'Check It Out', and a serious re-think is in order. First, she needs to change that stupid album title which might alleviate the need to keep explaining that it's not a re-release of Pink Friday. Second, scrap both 'Roman In Moscow' and 'Stupid Hoe' and start from scratch; 'Super Bass' was one of the biggest singles of last year because it had an amazing pop sensibility, but there isn't a hook to be found between both these new tracks combined, so it's time to cut the bullshit, learn from the past year, and call Ester Dean before it's too late. And third, this war of words between Nicki and Kim is so played out that it simply has no effect anymore. It's the new "hands in the air, and wave 'em like you just don't care". It's tired. It's done. We've heard it ALL before. WE DON'T CARE.

1zyyph0-vi.gif

I want the old Nicki back. The "I Get Crazy" girl.

you know how on first listening, I still think it's kinda hot, but not as much, I like her so I wanted to like the song, but it's not bad IMO

well... it only took you 30 mins to go from "ZOMGAWSS1!111!!!! it's hot" to kinda liking it so can we expect you to hate it by the end of page 2? ^_^

Archived