Looks like aunt flo upstaged Christina at Etta James Funeral

Disco Diva

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she was wearing panties...but i think her period came at an un expected time...its really not a funny situation to laugh about because it can happen to any woman...it happened to my mum once...you cant control these things..i think it just caught her off guard...

I just re-watched the video but there are no clear angles. Poor Christina if this is real. How unfortunate. -_-

blood is darker than that but so far I think it's fake and the video did a few close ups which were close enough for me to make my judgement. Until I see further proof i'm gonna stick with it being fake

blood is darker than that but so far I think it's fake and the video did a few close ups which were close enough for me to make my judgement. Until I see further proof i'm gonna stick with it being fake

Yeah, it looked a bit watery but... I might need the girls to help me out on this one. Is period blood more diluted than bleeding from somewhere else? :unsure:

At the end of the video in the other thread, she kinda rubs her legs...and I've seen a few pics of her wiping them.

How fucking dreadful?!

So embarrassing. -_-

she was wearing panties...but i think her period came at an un expected time...its really not a funny situation to laugh about because it can happen to any woman...it happened to my mum once...you cant control these things..i think it just caught her off guard...

This is every woman's worst nightmare, i don't think it's funny I am embarrassed for her because whatever it is it doesn't look good. Usually if you are wearing panties it wouldn't drip like that because the cotton would soak it up unless it's been a while, i guess it depends how heavy your flow is too.

About the color it varies depending how far you are in your cycle, sometime it looks more brown than red

Archived