Looks like aunt flo upstaged Christina at Etta James Funeral

Disco Diva

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought it was fake.

Even if it's real oh well. It's not different than a male getting a boner whilst walking up stage to get their diploma or somehting...sometimes it's uncontrollable.

Really?

When i get a boner it kinda means i'm aroused sexually and that's why it's a little embarrassing - when a woman get's her period.. it's something that happens every month and has nothing to do with sex

I thought all woman were prepared for this to happen anyway... if you know it's coming in the next few days don't you start wearing stuff up your vag to prevent it from leaking when it starts?

when you're a singer who's gonna perform you wear something at all times no? Otherwise we would have seen accidents like this on a much more regular base?

Word now is that it was Tanning spray

oh but they were fake remember :rolleyes:

It could be a tanning spray gone wrong but whatever it is, it's not a good look. To have brownish liquid running down your thigh is embarrassing enough, for sanitary reason i hpe it wasn't her period cause she wiped it at one point and touched the mic :&

Xtina cant seem to catch a break. Its like some kind of BAD LUCK thats following her. Think of how many embarrassing,fucked up things that have been surrounding her the last couple of years.

-divorce

-weight gain

-flop album

-canceled tour

-national anthem fail

-blood dripping down her leg at a funeral..

GOTDAMN..when is God gonna step in? :mellow:

Yeah... she's having it soooooo hard whilst she sits back on Millions of dollars whilst others are losing their jobs and can't even feed their own kids. Sometimes people need to put things into perspective for real and stop getting caught up in these dumb celebs sitting on millions. Just saying :coffee:

oh but they were fake remember :rolleyes:

It could be a tanning spray gone wrong but whatever it is, it's not a good look. To have brownish liquid running down your thigh is embarrassing enough, for sanitary reason i hpe it wasn't her period cause she wiped it at one point and touched the mic :&

saying it was blood was fake so :filenails:

OK I hate to admit this, but when I read the title, I was wondering who Aunt Flo was, It took me about two minutes of looking at the pics to get it. >_<

you're a man admit it you have a dick, even I knew what the title meant I was just like no way! say it aint so

Its not like we dont know that. The fact is that its such an embarrassing moment..to where we even feel the embarrassment for them.

It is embarassing lol

personal experience bubu?

LOL! Let's not act like you've never gotten a boner at a random time and couldn't control it.

Really?

When i get a boner it kinda means i'm aroused sexually and that's why it's a little embarrassing - when a woman get's her period.. it's something that happens every month and has nothing to do with sex

I thought all woman were prepared for this to happen anyway... if you know it's coming in the next few days don't you start wearing stuff up your vag to prevent it from leaking when it starts?

when you're a singer who's gonna perform you wear something at all times no? Otherwise we would have seen accidents like this on a much more regular base?

Not every boner is a sexual one...I can have a boner and not be horny at all.

I agree though...she should be prepared. Maybe her tampon wasn't good enough.

It is embarassing lol

LOL! Let's not act like you've never gotten a boner at a random time and couldn't control it.

Not every boner is a sexual one...I can have a boner and not be horny at all.

I agree though...she should be prepared. Maybe her tampon wasn't good enough.

my boners show when I get them that's a problem :ph34r:

Yeah... she's having it soooooo hard whilst she sits back on Millions of dollars whilst others are losing their jobs and can't even feed their own kids. Sometimes people need to put things into perspective for real and stop getting caught up in these dumb celebs sitting on millions. Just saying :coffee:

Damn. We can't even feel for the girl?

You're such a Debbie. :umm:

Pretty much :lol: The bitch could retire NOW if she wanted to & still live a good life.

Archived