Looks like aunt flo upstaged Christina at Etta James Funeral

Disco Diva

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If she's flowing for real like that I would say cleavage is the least of her worries because that is so embarrassing

As a woman, I'm mortified for her. I'm also thinking that she wasn't wearing any panties. Because if she was, she could have made herself a cheap ass pad out of toilet paper and it would have prevented that from happening.

I thought it was fake.

Even if it's real oh well. It's not different than a male getting a boner whilst walking up stage to get their diploma or somehting...sometimes it's uncontrollable.

Its not like we dont know that. The fact is that its such an embarrassing moment..to where we even feel the embarrassment for them.

Shit..as a MAN,Im mortified for her. :mellow:

Lawd.

When I first saw it live, I didn't notice anything was wrong until she finished and rubbed her legs today. Maybe she should stop performing for awhile, because there have been too many miscues for her as of late.

well damn. i genuinely feel bad for her. :mellow:

my bestie had her period during science back in 8th grade and asked to use my hoodie to cover up. she was wearing a white skirt. :sigh: i told her she could keep it. :umm::lol: i always got her back. ^_^

Xtina cant seem to catch a break. Its like some kind of BAD LUCK thats following her. Think of how many embarrassing,fucked up things that have been surrounding her the last couple of years.

-divorce

-weight gain

-flop album

-canceled tour

-national anthem fail

-blood dripping down her leg at a funeral..

GOTDAMN..when is God gonna step in? :mellow:

Archived