Brandy & Monica New Song Radio Rip!!!!!!!!!

bu.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Singing about macbooks and facebooks are kinda :coffee: How they gonna tell somebody to log off they facebook? Just kick his ass out he can still log on his account!

Ummm he's on her MacBook at the time she's telling him this so she's telling him to log off and leave my MacBook ...stop reaching

Pop and R&B and two different things. Hearing Macbook and Facebook on a slow songs just sounds weird to me. It sounds contrived-- especially on this song.I doubt Stevie Wonder or Marvin Gaye would sing some shit like that.

"Log off of Facebook. That Macbook belongs to me." :&

It's not even clever writing, it's just dumb.

Exactly... Trying too hard to relate to the youth

Ummm he's on her MacBook at the time she's telling him this so she's telling him to log off and leave my MacBook ...stop reaching

But the product placement seemed like a cheesy attempt to be current and trendy. There's a difference between current and dates. They could've just said, get off my computer and get out of here.

I like the song. Vocally they mesh well together. :thumbup:

I find it ironic that people are complaining about the "contrived" lyrics of an R&B song, when pop acts wrtite these types of lyrics all the time, and nobody seems to have a problem with it. :rolleyes: The musical snobs on this board kill me. :filenails:

+2342342342342342342.

Get the gurls together. :thumbup:

nick picking would be "the notes are too low" or "the song is too fast"

but when the lyrics to the song.. the road to a hit... speaks of Facebook and product placement... it's tacky

Considering Macbooks are apple products you shouldn't have a problem with the lyrics. :whistle:

Archived