Love is like.....

Bailey

...being a deer caught in the headlights, some deer get hit and fucked up, other deer wake up just long enough to cross that muthafucking road and not get hit, im glad I crossed the road. Ive learned this people, no one stays forever, people come and go, and there really is alot of hot ass out there to fuck :coffee:

We'll see about this upgrade and how long it lasts.

:lmao: @ Selz :lmao: *instantly sings the PCD's "Wait a Minute"*

OH no.....we did not all go thru this for nothing, no sir, all this counseling and intervention, no sir, I spot a hoe, like a loose dollar on the street, i grab up it and spend it up fuck these hoes. No sir, that was a conquest, I fucked his brains out and I dont give a fuck if I ever see him again. These white boys they start out all about black dick, they love it, which means they cant love one. So when he left last night I was like im bout to get me a steak dinner and watch tv :coffee:

this is for you Henry here is my 2010 lesson, not only is there more, alot of what we think is something really aint nothing, its kinda sad, makes me wanna cry even, these bitches come and go like bam, I mean fuck it then, if aint nobody bout shit and they all disposable, get the fuck on than, honey them rose shaded glasses came off in 2010, and ewwwwwww, they really aint shit are they now? :coffee:

this is for you Henry here is my 2010 lesson, not only is there more, alot of what we think is something really aint nothing, its kinda sad, makes me wanna cry even, these bitches come and go like bam, I mean fuck it then, if aint nobody bout shit and they all disposable, get the fuck on than, honey them rose shaded glasses came off in 2010, and ewwwwwww, they really aint shit are they now? :coffee:

Oh I don't know, I got a man :coffee: