Janet Hubert (Aunt Viv) PENS OPEN LETTER To Wendy Williams

DCNATION

Wendy likes Janet she just thinks she is boring.. Wendy likes chicks that party, drink, drugs, or go crazy like Mariah..

I remember a clip from Wendy's show when Janet started dating Wissam and she said all that shit about how Janet had reached a point in her life where it was just nice to have companionship and a younger boyfriend with money, and that her relationship with J.D. was because she wanted hit music. That's a little more than thinking she's boring. It sounds like she dislikes her.

MariahCareyDrunk.gif

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I remember a clip from Wendy's show when Janet started dating Wissam and she said all that shit about how Janet had reached a point in her life where it was just nice to have companionship and a younger boyfriend with money, and that her relationship with J.D. was because she wanted hit music. That's a little more than thinking she's boring. It sounds like she dislikes her.

Wendy is just SHADY down! lol

I can at least tolerate her on her talk show. I HATED her in her radio days. :umm:

What good things has she ever said about Janet to make you come to that conclusion?

Thats the wrong question because I've seen her stan for Janet more than Mariah,Whitney, or Madge. But off the top of my head, she praised Janet for the American Idol performance, and the VMA's, when the pics of Janet in a bikini came out Wendy said she liked them because it shows she has a real womens body, she praised and defended Janets haircut when she first got it (and the rest of the audience groaned, and she told them to shut up), she even praised the Janet doll, she's praised Janets hair and fashion more times than I can keep up with, she praised her flash mob when it 1st happend, and she liked the idea of Janet playing Eartha Kitt, and always praised Janets acting. Thats all just off the top of my head, I've been watching the show since the 6week sneak peek in 08, I probably didnt list every time she praised Janet, but I can honestly tell you, all that I listed up there is more times than I detected shade from her about Janet, and even then its no big deal for me cause I've heard other "fans" and radio folks say WORST.

The ironic thing about her Xfactor shade is she's said before that Whitney Mariah Madonna & Janet need to all do these kinds of shows if they want to keep their popularity up,and even personally suggested Janet should replace Xtina (if she didnt stop the partying, which she did) and then when the Xfactor thing came out then she started saying Janets personality is too boring. But it is what it is, Wendy's doin Wendy

Thats the wrong question because I've seen her stan for Janet more than Mariah,Whitney, or Madge. But off the top of my head, she praised Janet for the American Idol performance, and the VMA's, when the pics of Janet in a bikini came out Wendy said she liked them because it shows she has a real womens body, she praised and defended Janets haircut when she first got it (and the rest of the audience groaned, and she told them to shut up), she even praised the Janet doll, she's praised Janets hair and fashion more times than I can keep up with, she praised her flash mob when it 1st happend, and she liked the idea of Janet playing Eartha Kitt, and always praised Janets acting. Thats all just off the top of my head, I've been watching the show since the 6week sneak peek in 08, I probably didnt list every time she praised Janet, but I can honestly tell you, all that I listed up there is more times than I detected shade from her about Janet, and even then its no big deal for me cause I've heard other "fans" and radio folks say WORST.

The ironic thing about her Xfactor shade is she's said before that Whitney Mariah Madonna & Janet need to all do these kinds of shows if they want to keep their popularity up,and even personally suggested Janet should replace Xtina (if she didnt stop the partying, which she did) and then when the Xfactor thing came out then she started saying Janets personality is too boring. But it is what it is, Wendy's doin Wendy

i was just wondering...i dont know what her thoughts are on janet. i will say this though bitches who shade janet in life better not say shit in death like ppl are doing with whitney. ie madonna better not come with the bullshit

i have a big problem with ppl like that..i truly do. its ok to not something someone is wearing or not like their performance...but when you are tearing someone down when they are already at their worst like ppl did whitney thats a whole nother level

Most of the shit she says is for shock value. She really does like Janet..

You have to know her history..Whenever she tells a gossip story she goes a little overboard to make it sound exciting..

i was just wondering...i dont know what her thoughts are on janet. i will say this though bitches who shade janet in life better not say shit in death like ppl are doing with whitney. ie madonna better not come with the bullshit

i have a big problem with ppl like that..i truly do. its ok to not something someone is wearing or not like their performance...but when you are tearing someone down when they are already at their worst like ppl did whitney thats a whole nother level

Wendy liked Whitney too.. I think she really wanted to see her get off drugs...

Most of the shit she says is for shock value. She really does like Janet..

You have to know her history..Whenever she tells a gossip story she goes a little overboard to make it sound exciting..

HORSESHIT!! She trashes Janet...End of story. I've heard her crap on Janet to the point where I couldn't listen to her anymore...And when she did that interview with Whitney...I wanted to punch her in the face. She was sooooo fucking annoying with the "I heard from a gossip person"

She dosen't just trash Janet, that's for sure. And yes...Janet fans have crapped on Janet also...But I still hate Wendy. She's too fucking judgemental for me. I also was pissed when she said Janet has a daughter as if it were fact.

you cant go about it the way wendy did though...her breakdown came off as guilt not saying she wasnt hurt, but most of it was guilt i bet

yep and she knows that all who know of her and have heard her shows ain't gonna remember nothing but her bashing Whitney :filenails:

OK, on the subject of Whitney, she has pulled for her (on the TV show) more than she ever really trashed her, like she ALWAYS said somewhat what she said after Whitney died on her show, every bad report she always went into "we're rooting for you, you gotta pull it together", and every good report she and the audience praised, so I think there was love there.

OK, on the subject of Whitney, she has pulled for her (on the TV show) more than she ever really trashed her, like she ALWAYS said somewhat what she said after Whitney died on her show, every bad report she always went into "we're rooting for you, you gotta pull it together", and every good report she and the audience praised, so I think there was love there.

if you gotta love me like that then what do you do when you hate me?

Archived