Is There Karma?

Bailey

Does Karma exist? Im reading a blog right now, and its a pretty heavy debate, the debate basically says those that have a skill for preying on people and fucking over good people never get their come upperance because good people always lose in the end, unless they take justice into their own hands there is no justice

I think sometimes there is. My sister is the type to make fun of people and their misfortune. Before she had my niece, if she saw a little kid throwing a fit or crying like crazy she would always say THEY NEED TO GIVE HIM A CHILL PILL.....my 7 year old niece is on Adderall. She would complain about kids in school that were so bad she wanted them to be transferred. My niece has been kicked out of 2 schools.

One of her friends scratched up their car and she made fun of them. a few days later she fucked up one side of her SUV.

if she calls you and you are eating at a restaurant she likes she will tell you I HOPE YOU GET DIARRHEA. Then later on shes in the shitter practically crying.

with all that said...I think about people who cheat, steal and kill and they are on easy street