Wendy Williams talking X Factor Judge

Shawn1814

She said that Britney turned it down because it wasn't enuff money... She also said that she wasn't really a good choice and gave one of the reason of her having a manufactured voice. Then this hooker said just like J Lo, Paula and Janet.. :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff:

Drag that bitch on Twitter.. @WendyWilliams

She said that Britney turned it down because it wasn't enuff money... She also said that she wasn't really a good choice and gave one of the reason of her having a manufactured voice. Then this hooker said just like J Lo, Paula and Janet.. :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff:

Britney turned it down? :unsure: I hadn't heard...

And if it wasn't enough money...THAT is the reason it never got past preliminary talks between Xfactor and Janet's people. lol

Wait wait wait, with the manufactured voice thing she was saying someone else (like the NY Times or somebody) said Britney wouldnt be a good choice because she has a manufactured voice, not that she thinks thats why she wouldnt be a good choice, and she used all those names to use example why that shouldnt matter, tho she still shoulda kept Janets name out her mouth since Janet hasnt done this type of show and as of now isnt, so to bring her up wasnt necessary. But she was basically saying that shouldnt matter (which also contradicted her ass big time when 2 weeks ago she said Janet wouldnt be a good choice cause they need "someone who can REALLY sing and isnt autotuned up")

Yea...she's really kinda jabbing Janet since this X-factor news, still she could say worst, but she wasnt talking like this about Janet on the show before....interesting....but she betta either take it down a notch or stay @ this level cause if she starts seriously jabbing Janet she might be losing a everyday viewer here :coffee:

Syndicated Fox (July 14, 2008-present)

BET (July 13, 2009-present)

Never mind I found the catch. America isn't checking for Wendy :coffee:

How? If they werent wouldnt it be cancelled by now? I heard she's beating Ellen in the time slot

And it premieres on FOX in the morning, and sometimes has a rerun at midnight on BET

Are new episodes on Fox? If so I may take back my statement.

Cause BET is not bringing in viewers for ANY show. BET is not even in the top 10 most viewed networks. Sad really... even Univision is ahead of the black networks.

YES, the new episodes premiere on Fox. And yea her show is cheap, and yea she's had performers, alot of them Toni Braxton, Justin Bieber, Shit Brown, Brandy, Fantasia, those are off the top of my head.

Ellen is the most loved lesbian in America (groups might hate, but it's the truth). Wendall only talks about what she reads on the front page of any gossip magazine while standing in line to pay for groceries. Ellen goes by facts and talks about things important (most of the time) along with helping out folks. Folks like gossip so they tune into Wendall, but it's just a matter of time before folks get tired of it coming from her. There's no way Wendall has more viewers (overall) than Ellen.

The Voice

MTV Jersey Shore

NIK SpongeBob SquarePants

FOX American Idol

OXYGEN Bad Girls Club: Las Vegas

FOX Family Guy

MTV Teen Mom 2

ABCF Pretty Little Liars

VH1 Basketball Wives

FOX Glee

OXYGEN The Bad Girls Club

USA WWE Monday Night RAW

COMEDY Tosh.0

AMC The Walking Dead

NBC The Ellen DeGeneres Show :excited:

CBS The Big Bang Theory

CW Maury :excited:

Also:

CW MYNETTV

ABC The Bachelor

LIFE Dance Moms

DISN Phineas and Ferb

NBC Saturday Night Live

Also:

CW NBC VH1

E Khloe and Lamar

CW One Tree Hill

TBS The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

FOX How I Met Your Mother

Wendy does really well in New York and a few other markets, so she may be beating "Ellen" and a few other shows in overall ratings or in key demographics in those markets.

I didn't read all of Blatin's initial post. I didn't see the part about "manufactured voices"....just when I was beginning to tolerate you, Wendy.. :sigh:

Archived