Was I Being Hypersensitive?

CK1Czar

it is ignorant, Paul is just trying it there him cute tho -_- stop going to places that make you feel that way and stop keeping company with racist White dudes it's a lot of guys out here that don't see you as anything but what you portray so if you step to them as Black dick you will be treated as such...trust me I know :sigh:

They were't coming at me that way. They were just talking in general but I found it alarming that when the subject of black men came up, all the conversation ended up being about is dick size. The other day, someone made a topic about black bottoms and someone responded that a law should be made that all black men must be tops. :crazy:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I swear, sex seems to be only time you can manage to see white men speak so fondly of black men. It's disgusting and makes me sick. Do I put all white men in the same boat, no, but honestly, it's this sort of mentality that makes me soooo wary of dating them. Having to define what they really want me for.

I know plenty of black guys that feel that way. Most of the black guys I know that say they won't date white men is because most of their encounters with white men made them feel like it was all about there dick size and sexual prowess and nothing else.

I know that all white men don't feel this way, but I was alarmed at the fact at how quick they were to post such incendiary remarks as if it was normal.

They were't coming at me that way. They were just talking in general but I found it alarming that when the subject of black men came up, all the conversation ended up being about is dick size. The other day, someone made a topic about black bottoms and someone responded that a law should be made that all black men must be tops. :crazy:

that's all perception and curiosity, in theory I have heard most Whites are curious because they have heard the whole size stereotype, and a lot of gay White men that go for Black men want that image you have to be built like a diesel truck, hung as all hell, masculine with a slight edge. I find they don't want you to be smart and educated nor someone who dresses like them, its kinda sad, but it is what it is not all White dudes are like that but a lot buy into that mandigo bullshit so the responses you have in this thread are actually on point. I'm celibate cause I just can't with these dudes out here I dont even think relationships work anymore.

I joined this sex forum more as a voyeur just to educate myself more on the topic. The forum consist of mostly white males. I notice that whenever black guys are mentioned, the conversation only revolves around them having big dicks and lots of testosterone. I've never said anything.

One poster made a thread titled "Black Men- Am I Missing Something?" and then went to talk about how black men don't turn him on but he hears they are the best in bed. Of course all of the responses that followed were the stereotypical stuff about black men being hung and last for hours--one poster even wrote about their "smell" :unsure: . :wtf:

So I wrote a post talking about how I noticed that the only time black men a written about on the forum, it always revolves around their dick size and nothing more, and they accused me of being too sensitive.

Of course I asked them how bigoted would I sound if I made a thread titled: "Jewish Men-Am I Missing Something?", but no one had a response.

so you are on JUB

exactly how many scents do you know of dude? OMG you are so out there :rolleyes:

French, English, American, Chinese, Indian, Australian, Brazilian, Cuban, Jamaican, Spanish, Columbian, Polish, Nigerian, Scottish, Irish, Welsh, Canadian, Israeli to name a few :)

Archived