Was I Being Hypersensitive?

CK1Czar

French, English, American, Chinese, Indian, Australian, Brazilian, Cuban, Jamaican, Spanish, Columbian, Polish, Nigerian, Scottish, Irish, Welsh, Canadian, Israeli to name a few :)

Slut. :coffee:

oh never mind i thought this was a general topic. ya'll talking about gay couples <_<

It is a general topic, Effrem. Though this forum is 95% Gay males, so of course we are going to speak on the topic from our perspective. :rolleyes:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is a general topic, Effrem. Though this forum is 95% Gay males, so of course we are going to speak on the topic from our perspective. :rolleyes:

Well this may sound bad but I just see white women as sex objects too, so it all sounds fair to me :coffee:

I know how to play both cards. I'm stable and college educated. The way I act around black women is often different than when I'm around white women. A lot of black people see white folk as "easy to bag" on a sexual level. I know exactly when to act ghetto around a white girl and when not to. Play into their fantasies and curiosity just to get the goodies. Would I bring her home to mom? No. I've been called ni**a, boy, slave, and all types of racist shit while I'm beating the pussy up. The coochie stays wet though so why should I complain? Call me if you have needs. You don't give two shits about me anyways so I mind as well have something to brag to your husband about.

In general I see black people as a whole... as stronger, the women braver, and the men more masculine because I feel we have to endure so much more pressure in our day to day life. That's why it still kind of irks me when I see flamboyant black gay dudes. It's like america already don't like us, do you gotta walk around in pantyhose too? Almost like he's embarrassing our people as a whole I guess... Seeing your brothers and sisters deal with being black, poor, and gay? Social issues on top of social issues... and seeing that can make you feel very hurt, shamed, and frustrated all at once. Causing that crab in a barrel effect.

Of course I try to be open minded now about a lot of stuff going on in the world, but it will take YEARS, I mean 100's of years before these types of thoughts are un-grained in peoples heads.

very distinctive how? :unsure: and be careful remember I'm a artist and I'm sensitive about muh shit :filenails:

I'm just saying that your cadence is sentence structure is unique.

Well this may sound bad but I just see white women as sex objects too, so it all sounds fair to me :coffee: I know how to play both cards. I'm stable and college educated. The way I act around black women is often different than when I'm around white women. A lot of black people see white folk as "easy to bag" on a sexual level. I know exactly when to act ghetto around a white girl and when not to. Play into their fantasies and curiosity just to get the goodies. Would I bring her home to mom? No. I've been called ni**a, boy, slave, and all types of racist shit while I'm beating the pussy up. The coochie stays wet though so why should I complain? Call me if you have needs. You don't give two shits about me anyways so I mind as well have something to brag to your husband about. In general I see black people as a whole... as stronger, the women braver, and the men more masculine because I feel we have to endure so much more pressure in our day to day life. That's why it still kind of irks me when I see flamboyant black gay dudes. It's like america already don't like us, do you gotta walk around in pantyhose too? Almost like he's embarrassing our people as a whole I guess... Seeing your brothers and sisters deal with being black, poor, and gay? Social issues on top of social issues... and seeing that can make you feel very hurt, shamed, and frustrated all at once. Causing that crab in a barrel effect. Of course I try to be open minded now about a lot of stuff going on in the world, but it will take YEARS, I mean 100's of years before these types of thoughts are un-grained in peoples heads.

Appreciate the honesty but by you playing into the stereotype, you perpetuate it. I guess getting pussy is worth more than your integrity.

I'm just saying that your cadence is sentence structure is unique.

Appreciate the honesty but by you playing into the stereotype, you perpetuate it. I guess getting pussy is worth more than your integrity.

hey I aint mad him getting dem dollas a brutha on his grind you feel me....but damn that was some shade :asham:

I'm not the least bit surprised.That's part of the reason I'm not into white dudes because I find it extremely hard tryna distinguish between them wanting to get with me because they like me or if deep down they just want to use me as the token black guy to fulfill this mandingo fantasy fuck.Not to say ALL white men are that way but from my experience white mens approach towards me have been the BOLDEST and they have said the most inappropriate shit to me as a stranger, which instantly turned me off. And NO, you weren't being too sensitive. They're on the other side...so they wouldn't understand what thats like.

My last line sounded like Janet..when she told Diane Sawyer the same thing. :lol:

You're absolutely right. Black guys are objectified for their dicks. Black people, in general, have been hypersexualized ever since abolition. Really as a means for white people (I'm white so don't!) to justify being attracted to them, they would point to larger male genitals or exaggerated female curves as being grotesque or less than human. And then they'd jack off to them. It's fucked up. And this phenomenon in the gay community is pretty much the subconscious remnant of that, I suppose.

Yeah, I'm taking a class called Identity, Difference & Inequality. Can you tell I'm a student?!

You're absolutely right. Black guys are objectified for their dicks. Black people, in general, have been hypersexualized ever since abolition. Really as a means for white people (I'm white so don't!) to justify being attracted to them, they would point to larger male genitals or exaggerated female curves as being grotesque or less than human. And then they'd jack off to them. It's fucked up. And this phenomenon in the gay community is pretty much the subconscious remnant of that, I suppose.

Yeah, I'm taking a class called Identity, Difference & Inequality. Can you tell I'm a student?!

I think it's still prevalent in the straight community as well. How many cuckolds videos involve a white man? It's always a white lady with a black guy.

yes and I'm in love :clapping:

I agree and this is also prevalent among straight people too, not just the gay community.

Archived