Took years of digging to finally find video of Janets epic Ponytail for the RWU tour

jarrylf

I've waited a VERY long time to be able to post this thread. Now Im going to also be taking some screenshots so that we'll have more pics of the fierce ponytails existance. I forgot how good it was, it was so thick, and dark, and THAT WHIP APPEAL, I definitely like this ponytail more than the VR ponytail. Got 20 snap shots from 3 of the 4 videos posted below, heres the best of them, the rest are much lower quality

snapshot_010.jpg

snapshot_013.jpg

snapshot_018.jpg

snapshot_017.jpg

Feedback

Never Letchu Go/Come Back to me

MY CITY is the city that got the one-time seen ponytail. :excited::thumbup:

I was relieved cuz I didnt care for the mohawk shit. :lol:

Thats extremely cool, cause that was the ONLY city she did it in, so automatically that puts all pics and video from that concert as rare, especially over time. I remember preparing myself for the Ponytail, thinkin she was done with the mohawk forever, then she walked out with that hawk. I think I liked the hawk better for this tour, cause tho that Ponytail was the hotness, the Hawk was new and different

Janet was built like a VIDEO CHICK aka (a brick house) during that tour. She was not over weight ..there's a difference.

Couldnt've said that better myself, she was the same size in Detroit, she was lookin good, hell in person she didnt even look as big as all the pictures too me, her arms and booty were very big but that it.

I dont like it, but i think mainly cause she is over weight and the costumes are awful.

Some of you f***rs i swear :fail:

Janet was FAR from overweight. She worked that thickness like a true bitch and I actually prefer Janet then than her current size.

Couldnt've said that better myself, she was the same size in Detroit, she was lookin good, hell in person she didnt even look as big as all the pictures too me, her arms and booty were very big but that it.

EXACTLY!!!

Yasssss! Women pay for a body like that!

Right, men drool over women built like dat! Da fuck is Twistedvelvet talkin about! :blink:

If you thick in the RIGHT places...you got a bangin body,PERIOD!

The main reason folks said say she was overweight on that tour was because in the "Feedback" and "RWU" video she wasn't thick at all.

Well... she's always been skinny during her album eras since RN, so it's odd to see her looking bigger while promoting/performing anything, especially if it's on tour. And those outfits were exceptionally unflattering. I hated the "Discipline" costume. But she still looked hot under all that mess.

The main reason folks said say she was overweight on that tour was because in the "Feedback" and "RWU" video she wasn't thick at all.

but twistedvelvet is a so called "stan" so he should know better :blink: ..he's not some random non fan that doesnt know Janets history, I would expect that from them..but him or her..or whatever it is, NO.

Well... she's always been skinny during her album eras since RN, so it's odd to see her looking bigger while promoting/performing anything, especially if it's on tour. And those outfits were exceptionally unflattering. I hated the "Discipline" costume. But she still looked hot under all that mess.

Those outfits were not the business. :umm: They were so horrible.

but twistedvelvet is a so called "stan" so he should know better :blink: ..he's not some random non fan that doesnt know Janets history, I would expect that from them..but him or her..or whatever it is, NO.

He's special. -_-

Yea I need her to do 1 period, she dosent perform in 1 too much anymore (since this date on RWU), I would love for her to have 1 for the next leg of the tour. A ponytail would've fit that leather cat suit perfectly, hell itd fit this tour perfectly too, 1 thats slightly lower placed than the 1 for RWU, same color JET BLACK, but longer, and thicker (or the same amount of thickness) thats the hottness

Ok guys she maybe not technically over weight there, but the pictures are unflattering and that red dress withe those arms etc is totally unappealing.

Ull know i love her crazy. There is no reason to give me negative points.

I dont see a damn thing wrong with those picture especially with her in the dress. The only reason she looks even thicker in the "Discipline" costume is because the way the costume was made. Did you even go to that tour and see her in person?

Archived