Rihanna snatches a reporters wig

bu.

Janet would have politely answered the question and moved on.

This just shows her vulgar personality, shes jyst being a complete bitch.

Im not laughing.

And whats with the f**king wig shes wearing. I think the reporter did a pretty good job of snatching it...although not exactly difficult.

Im not laughing.

And whats with the f**king wig.

Not everyone can master the technique of subtle shade. -_-

Im not laughing.

And whats with the f**king wig shes wearing. I think the reporter did a pretty good job of snatching it...although not exactly difficult.

Please explain this...

*continues laughing*

OMG that was brilliant. :asham:

Im not laughing.

Janet has nothing to do with this. And instead of concerning yourself with Rihanna's wig you should probably do something about your own. It's forever scattered around this board.

OMG that was brilliant. :asham:

Janet has nothing to do with this. And instead of concerning yourself with Rihanna's wig you should probably do something about your own. It's forever scattered around this board.

mariah-carey-o.gif

Cause the reporter is praising her filling rihannas ego, and then she goes and snatches her wig by turning the question round.

Score.

Go reporter.

Rihanna needs a slap.

tumblr_lkj8m0MVfI1qg636ko1_500-vi.gif

:blink: How is that a score? It would've been a score if Rihanna didnt completely humiliate the reporter, but I've NEVER heard of "asking a question" being a score unless the person answers it, she did what reporters do, aske questions, thats far from scoring :lmao: Rihanna ended her.

Cause the reporter is praising her filling rihannas ego, and then she goes and snatches her wig by turning the question round.

Score.

Go reporter.

Rihanna needs a slap.

Keep clutching

clutching_at_straws.jpg

Gays are seriously like flies on shit with this type of catty bullshit

This has been Rihanna's personality for quite some time. I have to say, I like her attitude sometimes, she keeps it real, although I would have maybe replied back in a more dignified manner. Rihanna needs to sort that hair out though. It's a mess

Gays are seriously like flies on shit with this type of catty bullshit

This has been Rihanna's personality for quite some time. I have to say, I like her attitude sometimes, she keeps it real, although I would have maybe replied back in a more dignified manner. Rihanna needs to sort that hair out though. It's a mess.

What exactly is 'real'. I keep hearin people praise rihanna in this way. They "respect her cause shes real".

Since when was being 'real', being a stuck up bitch.

What exactly is 'real'. I keep hearin people praise rihanna in this way. They "respect her cause shes real".

Since when was being 'real', being a stuck up bitch.

Surely you're the stuck up bitch since you always make nasty comments about any female pop performer that isn't Janet :unsure:?

Archived