QUEEN Brandy is set to return with a sangle entitled "Put it DOWN" Ft Chris Brown.......

*~WhitePicketDreams~*

eww i know we like who we like but how do u like brown's mediocre R&B/pop and not Brandy

Songs I've heard from Brandy have always sounded corny/cheesy to me, "Sittin Up In My Room", "Boy Is Mine", "Have You Ever?", "Almost Doesn't Count", "What About Us", that new one with Monica.

I'll take "Dueces", "Take You Down", "Run It", "No Bullshit", "Poppin" any day. I will say some of the stuff he's been coming out with as of late, I haven't enjoyed.

I don't know about Chris, but yeah, Riri has cited Brandy as a source of inspiration many times. She said "Afrodisiac" was her inspiration while recording GGGB. Omarion loves her as well and has said he wants to record with her.

Yeah, Chris just tweeted the other day that to him Brandy was the best vocalist but he deleted it because Beyonce's Beehive :crazy: went on the attack.

Yeah, Chris just tweeted the other day that to him Brandy was the best vocalist but he deleted it because Beyonce's Beehive :crazy: went on the attack.

I thought you were exaggerating when you said this, so I googled his tweet, and sure enough the Beehive WENT BATSHIT CRAZY, all over the message boards. Their responses were just....... :blink:

But to their credit, the Brandy fans held their own without getting disrespectful. The beehive is doing more damage to their idols reputation everyday. They do her a disservice.

:blink: @ the though of Brandy's music being cornyer than AN-NY Chris Brown song...........but its an opinion so whatevs, just never...ever....ever heard that before.

That's all it is, just my opinion. And I'm not saying Chris doesn't have any corny songs, cuz he does. Basically what it is, is I just happen to like more songs by Chris Brown than I do Brandy.

First time for everything. :thumbup:

That's all it is, just my opinion. And I'm not saying Chris doesn't have any corny songs, cuz he does. Basically what it is, is I just happen to like more songs by Chris Brown than I do Brandy.

First time for everything. :thumbup:

Yea, nothing wrong with that....I guess.... :umm:

lol :lol:

I thought you were exaggerating when you said this, so I googled his tweet, and sure enough the Beehive WENT BATSHIT CRAZY, all over the message boards. Their responses were just....... :blink:

But to their credit, the Brandy fans held their own without getting disrespectful. The beehive is doing more damage to their idols reputation everyday. They do her a disservice.

Yeah, I didn't exaggerate. Her fans are crazy. I'm a huge Brandy fan though. Ask Will and Ralphie

How they gon' go crazy when the world knows Christina is the best vocalist? :mellow:

:umm: :umm: :umm: :umm: :umm: :umm: :umm:

*reports all the posts saying Brandy and Chris Black eye brown have similar singing styles*

Y'all will not get away with such blasphemy and disrespect. :umm:

exactly! :filenails:

You ever sit and listen to all her unreleased tracks that mysteriously "leaked" online like...1-2 years ago?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I Don't Care isn't an unreleased track. It was on the soundtrack for Ray J and Brandy: A Family Business.

You ever sit and listen to all her unreleased tracks that mysteriously "leaked" online like...1-2 years ago?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I used to before my computer crashed and I lost all my music...Slow Love, Betcha Didn't Know, After the Flood, and Sweet Nothing's was my shit...also List and This Dream. Her version of Slow Love murdered beyonces IMO opinion

Slow Love could have been a hot duet..... :whistle::ph34r:

Oh well gurl no shade but i wasn't aware they even released that soundtrack. :ph34r:-_-

Brandy should have saved that song and put it on her album. :sigh: It's straight FIYAH! :cheer::dance:

A hot duet with who? Beyonce?...no thanks

I used to before my computer crashed and I lost all my music...Slow Love, Betcha Didn't Know, After the Flood, and Sweet Nothing's was my shit...also List and This Dream. Her version of Slow Love murdered beyonces IMO opinion

So all of the Brandy song's I gave you, you lost again?

Archived