Janet Behind The Scenes Of Nutrisystem commercial

jarrylf

She looks sooo youthful... so radiant... now back to the studio Ms. Jackson... <_<

:excited:

This got me thinking, what if Janet did a new version of Control, new words, new style, same chorus. Your thoughts...

oh like a remix? yeah.. a bonus track...

Janet should focus on the CONTROL concept for the next era... with a different spin... and don't call it Control pt 2 or anything referring to Control besides the concept/theme...

i don't wanna to hear "it's Control with a modern twist" :rolleyes::lol:

She looks sooo youthful... so radiant... now back to the studio Ms. Jackson... <_<

Janet should focus on the CONTROL concept for the next era... with a different spin... and don't call it Control pt 2 or anything referring to Control besides the concept/theme...

:umm:

EXACTLY, I meant for like maybe this whole Nutrisystem campaign (like how JHud has songs, Mariah got Make it Happen, Janet dont have a theme song for this and SHE SHOULD) and it also be like the direction for the new album, not Control with a twist but STILL in CONTROL after 25 years, like it means something completely new for her and her life.......kinda like what she was doing for the word Discipline.

But yea, she did too much "classic me with a modern twist" in the last 10 years, that phrase can leave her vocabulary for the future projects lol :lol:

EXACTLY, I meant for like maybe this whole Nutrisystem campaign (like how JHud has songs, Mariah got Make it Happen, Janet dont have a theme song for this and SHE SHOULD) and it also be like the direction for the new album, not Control with a twist but STILL in CONTROL after 25 years, like it means something completely new for her and her life.......kinda like what she was doing for the word Discipline.

But yea, she did too much "classic me with a modern twist" in the last 10 years, that phrase can leave her vocabulary for the future projects lol :lol:

that could be seen as tacky as JHud's song... so separate from that campaign...

she's been preaching how she discovered that God was actually in control... start with that and go from there :blush:

agreed.. LOL

that could be seen as tacky as JHud's song... so separate from that campaign...

she's been preaching how she discovered that God was actually in control... start with that and go from there :blush:

agreed.. LOL

Yea I get what you mean, I REALLY want her to get a theme song for this campaign, but nowhere near as annoying as JHuds, but something new and catchy. And not her just repeating the same lines over and over and over and over (like JHud & Mariahs songs, since Mariah's is just her repeating "YOU CAN MAKE IT, YOU CAN MAKE IT, YOU CAN MAKE IT, YOU CAN MAKE IT")

Archived