WTF no wonder Nikki doesn't dance with Janet anymore

JoeJoe

I did? :unsure: When? :unsure:

I have no loyalty to him since he isn't a mod anymore. :excited:

lol

J/K....I like Normandria. He just isn't the king of Janhova stans. :coffee:

When I had said something about him not being the King of no damn stans since he couldn't even name Janet's #1s ...and you stepped in saying.."he is" :blink:

What eras?

Idk why y'all follow the Help... Waste of space n energy...

Janet's maid got knocked up to stay in this country.. But y'all don't see me posting that

how dare u call yourself the king of anything janet and not atleast know who nikki was :censored: i bet austin would kick ur ass in janet stan trivia :mellow:

how dare u call yourself the king of anything janet and not atleast know who nikki was :censored: i bet austin would kick ur ass in janet stan trivia :mellow:

Like I said.. I don't know the Help's names.. I have better things to remember..

I'm not here for #teamaustin vs #teamgame... I don't feed other's egos

If he cant name her 10 #1s ..then lord knows he would have trouble with all her TOP 5 ...

I can name em :mellow: U bringing up a topic from 3 years ago is a pathetic attempt to discredit my nickname...

When you fans think of "king of Janet stans"... GAME Still pops in ure minds whether it's true or not... Whether u agree or disagree with the title

Anyone else is just copying my idea, my title, my creation.. I'd say I'm a marketing genius... Or crazy for Ms. Janet

I can name em :mellow: U bringing up a topic from 3 years ago is a pathetic attempt to discredit my nickname...

When you fans think of "king of Janet stans"... GAME Still pops in ure minds whether it's true or not... Whether u agree or disagree with the title

Anyone else is just copying my idea, my title, my creation.. I'd say I'm a marketing genius... Or crazy for Ms. Janet

U being able to name them now suppose to give you some type of credit? I would hope so..long as its been..you've only had what? NINE WHOLE FUCKING YEARS :mellow: You calling yourself the KING of Stans before you even knew that PARTICULAR info about Janet was a fuckin :fail: from the start! You CANT save face now

The only reason we think of you is because we've been force-fed over the years -ITS NOT because we truly think you are (thats been proven in this thread and so many others on the old forum).Austin actually deserves the crown...you're like number 100 in line.

STOP

#end. AGAIN ,my friend ..and Im done with it

P.S.. Its funny how your OWN rules NEVER apply to YOU. A fucking joke even beyond your own comprehension

...and NOW I am truly done with it.

Like I said.. I don't know the Help's names.. I have better things to remember..

I'm not here for #teamaustin vs #teamgame... I don't feed other's egos

aka crown snatched :whistle:

she names them after each show :coffee: how can you not know who they are espec if you have the afy tour on dvd :coffee:

and it doesn't matter what your here for im on #teamaustin :excited:

name 2 of janets dogs any 2 :devil:

U being able to name them now suppose to give you some type of credit? I would hope so..long as its been..you've only had what? NINE WHOLE FUCKING YEARS :mellow: You calling yourself the KING of Stans before you even knew that PARTICULAR info about Janet was a fuckin :fail: from the start! You CANT save face now

The only reason we think of you is because we've been force-fed over the years -ITS NOT because we truly think you are (thats been proven in this thread and so many others on the old forum).Austin actually deserves the crown...you're like number 100 in line.

STOP

#end. AGAIN ,my friend ..and Im done with it

P.S.. Its funny how your OWN rules NEVER apply to YOU. A fucking joke even beyond your own comprehension

...and NOW I am truly done with it.

Ew w/ this #teamaustin group-thing y 'all have going on... U guys can call him whatcha want... But just know who was the original.. Who created it... A Janet Forum Legend... KING GAME :coffee:

idk what u mean by "my own rules dont apply to me"