Janet Jackson: "I'm Slim For Good"

cnd

Janet Jackson: "I'm Slim For Good"

"It is the first time I feel I will be slim forever..." says an emotional Janet Jackson, who at 45, looks better than ever, thanks to signing on as the newest face of the Nutrisystem Success diet plan.

But it is no surprise for those who know her to see her tears — they are related to years of struggling with her yo-yo-ing weight. "I have never felt comfortable with my body," she reveals. "Since I was young."

Staring at a fabulously trim Janet in her newly debuted commercials for Nutrisystem, journalist Daphne Barak flashes back to the first time she met her in person at her brother Michael's Neverland Ranch in July of 2003.

She was a very different person — I was surprised to come face-to-face with a rather big woman who extended her hand and said, "I am Janet. Pleased to meet you."

Later, her father, Joe, told me: "Janet...either she is very skinny or so big."

FOR MORE ON HOW JANET BEAT THE BULGE, PICK UP THE NEW ISSUE OF OK! IN STORES NOW

http://www.okmagazine.com/lifestyle/janet-jackson-im-slim-good

I know im being a Debbie Downer but all this talk of Janets weight loss makes it seem like she was "fat" before :umm:.

She looked so damn good throughout the tour...

She really did. Sometimes I think only the fans are really familiar with her yo-yoing weight.

And I'm with bu; I wish the company - or at least the commercials - would go global.

ANYWAYS.... enough about the weight crap... been working this angle for 6 years now... its time to go back to the studio and think of another marketing angle...

next thing you know is Janet will be that has-been celeb with workout "tapes" :sigh:

lets prove you're the queen of pop and not the queen of food

hell even Madonna gave up on music (MDNA album gag)... not you too Janet... not you too -_-

i have to agree with the flop game .Janet enough of this weightloss mess .almosst 7months straight nothing but nutrisystem promoting .hell if she promoted an album like this it would be a very successful era .

She is tainting her legacy with this ..i mean it was okay for a few weeks but this is just Too much now .

i have to agree with the flop game .Janet enough of this weightloss mess .almosst 7months straight nothing but nutrisystem promoting .hell if she promoted an album like this it would be a very successful era .

She is tainting her legacy with this

1) if she promoted her album like she is her endorsement.. no.. the album would flop... she's only done a few magazines and one or two interviews...

2) this cannot taint her legacy... she's improving it if anything

• Upvote 1

I have to agree with Game too.

I get the feeling that Janet is claiming dormancy, ie, she's given up on recording (at least consistently). I honestly don't think that she'll be releasing any new material this year and from now on she will just do some acting gigs, and being a product endorser.

1) if she promoted her album like she is her endorsement.. no.. the album would flop... she's only done a few magazines and one or two interviews...

2) this cannot taint her legacy... she's improving it if anything

Cunt Just once ONCE..i thought you'd be on the same page with me :rolleyes:

Aw, good for her.

But all I want to know is, can slim Janet still pick up a pencil and write some tunes? I don't care if all she writes about is being able to fit into her favourite panties again.

Aw, good for her.

But all I want to know is, can slim Janet still pick up a pencil and write some tunes? I don't care if all she writes about is being able to fit into her favourite panties again.

I misbehaved, ate too many candy apple sticks

I pulled my jeans up, and they couldn't get past my knees

I felt I wasn't that oversized (I tried)

But I missed the way the lace feels

Around my bum and thighs

Oh Panties, I disobeyed you

But you don't have to punish me no more

Baby, nutrisystem got me feeling so right

I didn't hold back

I was very bad

Sometimes I cried

But now my panties feel so right

:unsure:

• Upvote 1

I misbehaved, ate too many candy apple sticks

I pulled my jeans up, and they couldn't get past my knees

I felt I wasn't that oversized (I tried)

But I missed the way the lace feels

Around my bum and thighs

Oh Panties, I disobeyed you

But you don't have to punish me no more

Baby, nutrisystem got me feeling so right

I didn't hold back

I was very bad

Sometimes I cried

But now my panties feel so right

:unsure:

WOW! :asham::lmao:

why can't we just be happy for Janet? If she is doing what she wants and is happy herself? If Janet's mind is somewhere else, wherever it is, let it be.

No one is not happy for her...we just don't understand why she thought she was 'fat' in the first place :unsure:

i'm a fan of Janet's art... fat or not... we just want music

fans are not sitting around waiting for her to be happy...

I don't think Janet cares for nor needs so-called "fans" that don't give a fuck about how she is on the inside. After several decades of being a die-hard Janet fan, I gives a fuck, gurl as a grown ass man I know if you aint happy trying to make other muthafuckas happy is a lose lose ...so to Janet, baby-gurl do you and damn them. :filenails: I don't give nay fuck if she doesn't so much as whistle on the street, if she is content, that's all that matters. I would not want her making music she doesn't want to make to please fickle ass fans

• Upvote 2