Most Influential person in the 21st century?

bu.

I'd say alquaeda as a whole.

Not only has it affected our trust in anyone of Asian skin colour but also caused increased security every from aeroplanes, trains and busses to major buildings and even the Olympic games. True anti terrorism measures were always in place however they caused every country to severely up its game.

Steve Jobs - his leadership and vision legalised the digital music industry to make it what it is today.

Janhova Jackson - lets face it...every pop chick out there is copying Janhovas template.

Those are just my picks. Who is yours?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's more than one imo...Janhova, MJ (pre-drugs and death), Madonna, and Whitney (pre-drugs and death). As far as the latest, Gaga, Obama and Steve Jobs (even though I think anybody that followed that iPhone crap are idiots, he and his ppl did make other companies step their game up).

I would say Obama politically though you can argue against that because really..his influence is because of his position

Lady gaga ..besides michael no other celeb has been as influential .i mean she's really a force.

and steve jobs he was like the michael jackson if technology ..he may not have invented stuff and may have stolen and plagiarized a lot of things but he made it his own a revolutionized technology in a way that no other had .

There's more than one imo...Janhova, MJ (pre-drugs and death), Madonna, and Whitney (pre-drugs and death). As far as the latest, Gaga, Obama and Steve Jobs (even though I think anybody that followed that iPhone crap are idiots, he and his ppl did make other companies step their game up).

what Iphone crap are you talking about? Let me tell you a story, when I took a 100k buyout to leave my job and go back to school, I wanted to take 5k and invest it in Apple, that was late 2008, had I done that I would have made grands over my intial investment. Everyone loves Apple as an Icon, it's not an electronics company, Apple is a cultural movement, and now I must confess, I want everything Apple, the phone, the tablet, the laptop, the TV console, all of it. That Iphone crap u talk about I see everyday, students love Apple I see more iPhones than I do anything.

what Iphone crap are you talking about? Let me tell you a story, when I took a 100k buyout to leave my job and go back to school, I wanted to take 5k and invest it in Apple, that was late 2008, had I done that I would have made grands over my intial investment. Everyone loves Apple as an Icon, it's not an electronics company, Apple is a cultural movement, and now I must confess, I want everything Apple, the phone, the tablet, the laptop, the TV console, all of it. That Iphone crap u talk about I see everyday, students love Apple I see more iPhones than I do anything.

If you're waiting in a long ass line for a phone and/or constantly getting the newest version of the phone, you're an idiot. I don't see the use in wasting money on what's basically a limited iPod with a phone feature and a high bill some companies have for it. That's the crap I'm talking about, not investments and business deals.

If you're waiting in a long ass line for a phone and/or constantly getting the newest version of the phone, you're an idiot. I don't see the use in wasting money on what's basically a limited iPod with a phone feature and a high bill some companies have for it. That's the crap I'm talking about, not investments and business deals.

you don't have to wait in line ya know.. there's a thing called the "internet"

it's the same reason people wait in line to see their "favs" in concert... it's just the excitement, energy, and anticipation...

a limited iPod? the iPhone has been out first... so isn't the iPod a limited iPhone :umm:

you don't have to wait in line ya know.. there's a thing called the "internet"

it's the same reason people wait in line to see their "favs" in concert... it's just the excitement, energy, and anticipation...

a limited iPod? the iPhone has been out first... so isn't the iPod a limited iPhone :umm:

Did I say that I wait in line for a phone? I was specifically talking about the idiots that do.

Waiting in line for a phone is not the same as waiting in line for a concert. :umm:

How much music can you store on the iPhone compared to the iPod? Thank you and have a \_ :coffee:

Did I say that I wait in line for a phone? I was specifically talking about the idiots that do.

Waiting in line for a phone is not the same as waiting in line for a concert. :umm:

How much music can you store on the iPhone compared to the iPod? Thank you and have a \_ :coffee:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: stupid ignant bitch :asham: it took a second but still :asham:

Archived