Cadillac Kimberly has some things to say about Janet!!

Illi

To be honest, I haven't listened everything she said, so she might just be a bunch of Nothing. But I did hear her say that she was irked the Janet was the first name that appeared on the credits. Go to 4:10.

:rolleyes:

This bitch...

She better hope I don't unsubscribe and unfollow her ass on twitter. :coffee:

What did she say? (Sorry I'm too busy to listen at this moment.)

- She was irked that Jan's name was first because of all the other "credible actresses" in it.

- She felt Janet wasn't very good in the role.

- Made a joke that Tyler must be fucking Janet, since he keeps casting her in lead roles.

- She should stick to singing, because again, she wasn't very good, and she can't do alot of things at once without falling out (or something like that...it was shade to the "Rock Witchu Tour")

It was all said kinda matter-of-fact, and she says she's not hating...but I don't know. She might be losing a subscriber. :coffee:

- She was irked that Jan's name was first because of all the other "credible actresses" in it.

- She felt Janet wasn't very good in the role.

- Made a joke that Tyler must be fucking Janet, since he keeps casting her in lead roles.

- She should stick to singing, because again, she wasn't very good, and she can't do alot of things at once without falling out (or something like that...it was shade to the "Rock Witchu Tour")

It was all said kinda matter-of-fact, and she says she's not hating...but I don't know. She might be losing a subscriber. :coffee:

:umm: *unsubscribes*

She also said that Janet has dated a gay man before and that she's a bitch in real life. And that Janet looks fake with all that surgery she did...or something along those lines. Anywho, I didn't know people paid any attention to a dumb fuck, hoodrat, Wendy wannabe.It's always the ugly, ghetto, trash that talk shit on others, and for the life of me, I don't understand why people acutally listen to these judgemental idiots and give any credit to what they have to say about others. And YES she is OBVIOUSLY hating on Janet...There is nothing else you can call that. :coffee:

She also said that Janet has dated a gay man before and that she's a bitch in real life. And that Janet looks fake with all that surgery she did...or something along those lines. Anywho, I didn't know people paid any attention to a dumb fuck, hoodrat, Wendy wannabe.It's always the ugly, ghetto, trash that talk shit on others, and for the life of me, I don't understand why people acutally listen to these judgemental idiots and give any credit to what they have to say about others. And YES she is OBVIOUSLY hating on Janet...There is nothing else you can call that. :coffee:

Yes that bitch is hating...and thank you because I forgot about the part I bolded

:umm: *unsubscribes*

*unsubscribes and unfollows on twitter* :coffee:

She obviously doesn't understand how business and promotion works. Being honest, yes Whoopi and Phylicia are better actresses, but who is the bigger star? Who is the bigger draw? Whose name can pull more ratings? Damn sure aint Whoopi and Phylicia. Whoopi's last movie pulled how much at the box office again (not here for her Toy Story cameo)? Nobody is checking for them other actresses. None of them can draw a crowd like Janet. That's just the way love goes. Like it or leave it. I hate when uninformed ppl speak on Janet.

She obviously doesn't understand how business and promotion works. Being honest, yes Whoopi and Phylicia are better actresses, but who is the bigger star? Who is the bigger draw? Whose name can pull more ratings? Damn sure aint Whoopi and Phylicia. Whoopi's last movie pulled how much at the box office again (not here for her Toy Story cameo)? Nobody is checking for them other actresses. None of them can draw a crowd like Janet. That's just the way love goes. Like it or leave it. I hate when uninformed ppl speak on Janet.

I left a comment on her vid. I didn't throw too much shade because all of her comments are "pending approval" but I said a few things...basically what you said here. lol

She better be lucky I like her....

She's the only person I know that hates on you and gives a compliment at the same time... "Cause she's in control"..."I see you been working them arms janet"....guess she's entitled to her opinion but its a backwards one for sure... <_<

Ooooh lol I only know Kingsley

I've never seen his vids. lol

I know he's popular on YouTube though. lol

She better be lucky I like her....

She's the only person I know that hates on you and gives a compliment at the same time... "Cause she's in control"..."I see you been working them arms janet"....guess she's entitled to her opinion but its a backwards one for sure... <_<

She's giving compliments to mask the shade. lol

I have never heard her say anything nice about a female artist, so her hate doesn't surprise me. :rolleyes:

And I find it funny that her comments section is "Pending". If she doesn't care what people have to say about her then why not let the comments fly? She can dish it but she can't take it.

Folks need to be more careful of who they subscribe to on the internet. Folks get excited because she throws shade at celebs, but realize how dumb she really is by throwing shade at the queen. :coffee:

I have never heard her say anything nice about a female artist, so her hate doesn't surprise me. :rolleyes:

And I find it funny that her comments section is "Pending". If she doesn't care what people have to say about her then why not let the comments fly? She can dish it but she can't take it.

Folks need to be more careful of who they subscribe to on the internet. Folks get excited because she throws shade at celebs, but realize how dumb she really is by throwing shade at the queen. :coffee:

True... -_-

Archived