Cadillac Kimberly has some things to say about Janet!!

Illi

My comment:

Y'all need to stfu about Janet's name being listed 1st. Its listed 1st because of her stardom not cause she's the best actress. I'm one of Janet's biggest fans and I know she's not top tier when it comes to acting but she does a good job.

My comment:

Y'all need to stfu about Janet's name being listed 1st. Its listed 1st because of her stardom not cause she's the best actress. I'm one of Janet's biggest fans and I know she's not top tier when it comes to acting but she does a good job.

Janet wasn't the best in that film but the critics didn't complain :coffee: Janet killed and the critics and fans knew it... End of story.. This Vlogger just seeking attention

Who is this bitch? First off, she angry, second off, as someone else said here, if you trying to make money and sell a movie of the names in the film who the hell you gonna roll with? If she was all that smart and reflective bitch would have been caught game on that. And I am so tired of all these women that specifically go out their way to diss Janet, and then try to back up on it "but I aint hating" if you dont like something fine, I can't say I have ever after all these years on these boards spent 5 minutes outta 9 going on and on about something I DON'T like, I mean are you kidding me? These women, and its always the women, they have some strong feelings about Janet, it dont even be no regular type diss it just be extra, that bitch went on about Janet far too long, I can't tell she aint pressed shit, and who da fuck is this ho? Cadillac Kim? Damn a Caddy Janet in her Porsche will put that raggedy ass Katrina Ho on four flats Holla ewww ya'll just make me sick you give any ho with a camera and an internet connection her 5 seconds

Can I just make a suggestion, can we use some kinda rating system to gauge whether a person should be even heard? I mean really this bitch could be the crackhead on da corner as far as I know , I aint never heard of her, how many subscribers? or how many hits? how many video views. I mean damn we need to start rating these hoes from crusty to sparkly or sumthin shit

Who is this bitch? First off, she angry, second off, as someone else said here, if you trying to make money and sell a movie of the names in the film who the hell you gonna roll with? If she was all that smart and reflective bitch would have been caught game on that. And I am so tired of all these women that specifically go out their way to diss Janet, and then try to back up on it "but I aint hating" if you dont like something fine, I can't say I have ever after all these years on these boards spent 5 minutes outta 9 going on and on about something I DON'T like, I mean are you kidding me? These women, and its always the women, they have some strong feelings about Janet, it dont even be no regular type diss it just be extra, that bitch went on about Janet far too long, I can't tell she aint pressed shit, and who da fuck is this ho? Cadillac Kim? Damn a Caddy Janet in her Porsche will put that raggedy ass Katrina Ho on four flats Holla ewww ya'll just make me sick you give any ho with a camera and an internet connection her 5 seconds

She told you why she's a hater...men still want Janet.

Janet will be 45 this year...and men young, old, black, white... everyone still lusts after Janet.

She's still a sex symbol after all these years...and can drag many of the girls HALF her age. That's a bad bitch.

That bothers many people...including "Cadillac Kim" :lol:

She told you why she's a hater...men still want Janet.

Janet will be 45 this year...and men young, old, black, white... everyone still lusts after Janet.

She's still a sex symbol after all these years...and can drag many of the girls HALF her age. That's a bad bitch.

That bothers many people...including "Cadillac Kim" :lol:

AMEN

Archived